Why do the majority of gsp fans get angry if you dont agree gsp is unbeatable?

GrayArea

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Just trying to have a civil discussion here. Georges is far from invincible. Yet you have his fans claiming he beats every MW in history and no WW would ever come close to having a competitive fight with him. Yet all of these events prove otherwise.

TKO’d/tapped to 5’5 LW Serra

Arguably lost to LW/current FW BJ penn first fight

Tapped by one dimensional Hughes with one second on the clock

Nearly got KTFO by condit

And of course
75E8B740-9874-4E2E-97EB-D29778AAEE23.jpeg A51F6192-EC7C-4B79-962B-76E2653AE765.jpeg

He isn't invincible, and you shouldn’t get your panties up in a bunch when someone points it out. Good day mates

No man is invincible, GSP lost, no one says he's unbeatable, but he is the WW GOAT.

No one I have ever come across thinks GSP is unbeatable. He has 2 legit losses and he has 2 very dubious wins where he got his shit pushed in. GSP fans acknowledge most of this. They have him as GOAT despite this. Which to be fair he is in the conversation.

Unbeatable?
He lost 2 fights.
Still the GOAT though (but it would be Jones if he hadn't kept using roids and getting caught).

watch Penn Vs GSP #1 again lol
GSP got eye poked and CLEARLY won rd 2&3.

after Serra #1, he went 4 yrs without losing a single Rd.

Look at Hendricks post GSP.

He's not unbeatable,
He's the GOAT tho.

Insecurity

Fanboys wanna believe their guy can never be beaten on their best day or else it's a fluke

He wanted nothing to do with the top Middleweights. Both in his prime and after his return fight with Bisping as well. GSP doesn't think he could beat the top Middleweights but his fans do... lol

Just trying to have a civil discussion here. Georges is far from invincible. Yet you have his fans claiming he beats every MW in history and no WW would ever come close to having a competitive fight with him. Yet all of these events prove otherwise.

TKO’d/tapped to 5’5 LW Serra

Arguably lost to LW/current FW BJ penn first fight

Tapped by one dimensional Hughes with one second on the clock

Nearly got KTFO by condit

And of course
View attachment 548121 View attachment 548119

He isn't invincible, and you shouldn’t get your panties up in a bunch when someone points it out. Good day mates
He is the greatest of all time but he is not invincible. I dont see anyone at his best in welterweight beating Georges at his best but ive never said he is invicible .
I dont get angry about internet comments tbh but regarding yoour point the stupidiest thing that you and your buddies do is picking people who you know that GSP would beat the piss out of them over GSP .and are constantly accusing GSP of PED use in order to downplay him because your favorite fighters are already down in that regard and in the regard of greatness. Also GSP lost to Hughes and Serra but avenged both these losses in violent fashions , He clearly won the first Penn fight even though he had a tough first round , And in my opinion he also won the Hendricks fight 1 3 5 even though it was as close as it gets.

No one has ever said he's unbeatable.
Yes they have
They’ve gone as far as to say he beats every middleweight in history
watch Penn Vs GSP #1 again lol
GSP got eye poked and CLEARLY won rd 2&3.

after Serra #1, he went 4 yrs without losing a single Rd.

Look at Hendricks post GSP.

He's not unbeatable,
He's the GOAT tho.
What do you mean post GSP? Post gsp he won the belt

I am not a fan of his, just to get that out of the way. He's boring.

But he has proven to be talented enough overcome most of those situations. All but one, in the history books. No, he isn't unbeatable, but he was so good that he was good enough to beat anyone he fought. I'd still favor him in pretty much every WW matchup today. He may end up losing, but he definitely has the skills to win.

Yes they have

Post GSP he won only 3 fights . Couldnt get his shit together.
GSP has broken all of his opponents and thats a well-known fact you will never be the same after facing defeat at the hands of the GOAT.

Well, Matt subbed baby Georges and Serra KOd him but who has beaten grown man Georges?

No one so...

Yes they have

Even if they said he could beat every mw in history, that's not synonymous with He's unbeatble. He's already lost twice he's clearly not unbeatable.

No ones saying he is invincible. People on this board probably have a problem with the amount of shit one of the greatest and most humble fighters to ever lace them up gets on a regular basis. Like with most things these days, kids have no respect for ones that came before and raised the sport up to new levels.

Yes they have

I'm not taking the fighter bashing bait here.
You know what I meant.
Lost twice more than he won.

The only group of fans I've seen that legit think their favourite fighter is unbeatable (or was in his prime) is Fedor fans.

Truth is everyone is and was beatable. People just like arguing that their favourite is the best to ever do it.

Back