all hype trains that were derailed last 2 years

• Thread starter Deleted member 556651
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 556651

Darren Till. I dont enjoy watching him lose.

Francis Ngannou. I dont think hes back. he got 2 questionable TKOs. hes yet to be tested again.

Kevin Lee. Was satisfying watching him getting triangled by tony and schooled by Al.

Brian Ortega. Also dont enjoy watching him lose.

Mike Perry. hes weird LOL.

Yair Rodriguez. Also isnt back. The Zombie shot himself in the foot in the last seconds of the fight.

Alex Hernandez. One of the most satisfying losses i have witnessed lately. next to the Conor whooping. Hopefully Colby is next.

Renato Moicano. Loss to Aldo was weird tbh.

Volkan Oezdemir. Good power for half a round, no Cardio.

Did i miss anyone?

could have sworn people were looking at curtis blaydes as the future of the HW division and the one to dethrone DC but that came crashing down fast when Francis knocked him out in the rematch in less than 60 seconds

I like most of these fighters.

I am never really on this "I HOPE THIS HYPE TRAIN GETS DESTROYED" kick that people are on here. I want everyone to live up to their potential.

could have sworn people were looking at curtis blaydes as the future of the HW division and the one to dethrone DC but that came crashing down fast when Francis knocked him out in the rematch in less than 60 seconds
yeah that set him back quite a ways.

was a bad stoppage in my opinion thats why i said Francis had 2 questionable tkos wins.

Volkan got better cardio now should of won 3 rounds against Reyes

I like most of these fighters.

I am never really on this "I HOPE THIS HYPE TRAIN GETS DESTROYED" kick that people are on here. I want everyone to live up to their potential.
Saint HHJ

If only we could make you a Jon's fan

Talk about Hype Train derailment.

Don't mention McGregor
hes not a hype train even though i bashed mcgregor hard in another thread. these guys arent on his level. hes an ex two division champ and had a long winning streak before the diaz loss.

hes not a hype train even though i bashed mcgregor hard in another thread. these guys arent on his level. hes an ex two division champ and had a long winning streak before the diaz loss.

vsing manlets

How did you find the Aldo win "weird"?
weird fight, Renato was winning then suddenly everything changed even though i didnt think aldo landed anything that significant. but aldo seems to have real power in his hands.

Back