Dominick Reyes admits after his last performance, he needs two more fights before he faces Jon Jones

GetSmoked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
After UFC ‘London’ win, Dominick Reyes admits he needs ‘one or two’ more wins before dancing with Jon Jones.

Source: https://www.mmamania.com/2019/3/18/...wo-more-wins-before-title-fight-jon-jones-mma

We might very well see a dangerous Reyes with improved cardio and more fighting experience. Walker said he needs three more fights before he faces Jon Jones.

I believe these two guys will possibly give Jones the hardest fight in the near future.

He should be allowed to take a baseball bat into the cage just to make it fair

I had Volkan winning that fight.

Don't get me wrong. He and Walker will never get a win on Jones. I definitely acknowledge that but I believe they will give Jones an awesome fight.
Walker I think could give Jones a great fight just by nature of being exciting

Dominick maybe. I could see him being timid

Probably better to rip that bandaid off quick and take the L early. At least this way, you can say you were inexperienced. And there’s no telling when Jones will fuck up again, so you might want to jump on that red panty night while the gettin’ is good.

Walker I think could give Jones a great fight just by nature of being exciting

Dominick maybe. I could see him being timid

Walker may gas out, but I reckon he'd keep going till a possible stoppage.

Dom, he'd 100% gas out by the 2nd or 3rd round and that is with him playing it safe.

Don't get me wrong. He and Walker will never get a win on Jones. I definitely acknowledge that but I believe they will give Jones an awesome fight.

Bet the house on a Jones win. You wouldn't because you know you're wrong.

They shouldnt get 'rushed' in to a title fight in their next 2-3 fights...

But the UFC is kinda always making it anyway...a 'contender' says he isn't ready yet, then they book him as the next challenger...

I do give Walker a better chance at beating Jones, than Reyes...

I wanna see how Rockhold does at LHW...

Walkers best chance was yesterday. The more he fights at the top the more they'll expose him.

We need Rumble back, although he can't make the weight anymore. He's the only guy in the division that always has a chance to beat you. Was a few punches away from beating DC in the first fight and in the second you could tell his heart wasn't in it.

I think the only way you beat Jon.. is some shit he's never seen before.. Enter Walker

But outside of Walker.. Jones could fight the top 10 LHW 10x each and I still can't see him losing one fight

We need Rumble back, although he can't make the weight anymore. He's the only guy in the division that always has a chance to beat you. Was a few punches away from beating DC in the first fight and in the second you could tell his heart wasn't in it.

Back in the day I would have loved to see it.. but honestly I think Jones would just break Rumble much like DC did (without almost getting koed)

Volkan won, BS decision. Reyes looked sloppy, JW would lay him.

Have Reyes or Walker fight Shogun next. It would be a fight IQ check before getting to Jones. If they lose, well, maybe Shogun can run it back against Jones.

Back