Media Conor McGregor "I Have Lost My Mind" explanation video

Hello darkness, my old friend...

I've never seen a fighter so ballsy, fearless and brash outside of the octagon, but becomes an absolutely p***y during a fight when facing adversity.

He lost his soul too

10348642-3x2-700x467.jpg

His big Irish balls weighed him down too much.

Words. Thousands of them. No wins in years. As soon as adversity hits him in combat, he folds.

"It is only business."

Cat is out of the hat. Only teenagers and dimwits looking for a fantasy role model buy into Conor's exhausted diatribes at this point.

He was great overwhelming smaller guys, and a formidable FW fighter. Then success absorbed him. At LW, he is 1-1. No wins in almost 2.5y.

Talk is cheap. And gets old.

Last edited:
So when does Conor cut off his slightly cauliflowered ear???

Props to McGregor for having the top 5 UFC PPVs, but two of those were vs. Nate Diaz which shows the manufactured nature of the McGregor era. I give him credit for his accomplishments at 145 where he had height/weight/reach advantages, but the guy has never once defended a belt which screwed fellow fighters and his work at 155 is very spotty despite getting to jump the line at 155 and favorable match-ups for the majority of his entire UFC career. 2 - 2 since leaving 145. Split with Nate, decision win and submission loss. Beat the snot out of Alvarez with KO win and suffered a beat down in submission loss to Khabib. I respect Conor's elite striking ability, but his cardio is lacking and his ground game sucks. He basically quits as soon as the going gets rough on the ground. IMO Conor needs to earn his place at 155 so that the UFC remains a sport where athletes compete in a relatively level playing field rather than a scripted BS environment like pro wrestling.

I only rate mixedmollywhoppery on YT, the rest all suck and try too hard

Back