Media Conor talking about why he didn't want a co-main event fight against Cowboy

Soul On Ice

Banned
Banned
Reaction score

Reportedly this is why the Cowboy fight ain't happening and now it looks like Conor will be fighting the Max X Porier II winner instead.

The UFC's obsession with titles is out of control
Conor X Cowboy would have been a great PPV headliner

Colin ducked Cerrone confirmed

I wonder how true this is bc Jorge Masvidal vs Darren Till wasn’t for a title

He was spitting wolf tickets and now doesn't want shit to do with Cowboy. Connie is washed up and needs to go away. How are you going to ask for a share of a company when you can't even win fights anymore? As soon as he stopped fighting midgets, it was over for him.

DAMN STRAIGHT.

It's his third income stream FFS, if the bag ain't worth it, he ain't gonna fight.

{<huh}

I thought he said he doesn't do this anymore for the money, he fights because he loves it. Lol I guess that was just a load of bullshit

<{outtahere}>

Last edited:
I dislike Conor but he makes a good point

Even Conor has been robbed of millions by the UFC

{<huh}

I thought he said he doesn't do this anymore for the money, he fights because he loves it. Lol I guess that was just a a load of bullshit

<{outtahere}>

He's just not gonna give millions to someone else that he earns tho, cos that'd take the fun out of it.

Try to see it like someone who isn't an idiot.

He's just not gonna give millions to someone else that he earns tho, cos that'd take the fun out of it.

Try to see it like someone who isn't an idiot.
That doesnt stop u fucking cunts from saying the same shit about khabib and fighting for legacy when he didnt want to be paid pennies

Conor was never fighting Cowboy. He could have fought him when RDA pulled out, and picked someone on vacation in Cabo instead. This IT fight, and Conor fighting the winner was the UFCs plan all along.

Man Conor should focus on winnable fights at this time point not no 1 contenders. Cowboy was a winnable fight since he tends to get nervous in big fights. Poirier and Max will both light him up. The thing he does now is not healthy... return after a long time off with ring rust to fight a top contender and get his ass whooped. He should fight more frequently against 2-3 gatekeepers then take the titleshot, like he did before.

so basically the powers that be are handing him another easy road to a title?

Max is gonna win and he is 100x better than the first time they fought. Meanwhile conor has been losing left and right, got beat up by retired floyd then put on medical suspension, picked a fight with a guy who does not fuck around and was turned in to a bitch in front of millions.

cos that'd take the fun out of it.
<{MindBrown}>
Conor has BEEN letting Dana make millions off of him, why do you think they're such good friends? NOW suddenly he cares? Lol get real

You can call out hypocrisy/lies when you see it you know. You don't have to gargle on Conor's nuts on every single opportunity you get, he doesn't give a fuck about you.

Back