Darren Till only made 80k?

real2124

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Is that accurate? It's what I heard. That's too low

He lost. That's all he gets.

Nah he got a 3 piece and a soda too. Thats really good food for England.

That´s what happens when you eat your effin boogers.

Thats not bad at all for a guy who's best win is Cowboy (You know that Wonderboy fight was home cooking at its finest). That was Sage Northcutt money right there, Playboy. That's good money for a loss.

Nah he got a 3 piece and a soda too. Thats really good food for England.

Soda doesn't exist in England but if it did I'm certain it wouldn't be food.
Unless you think he was talking about Soda Bread what with him being Gamebred but that's Irish anyway.

Dana gave him some of these too

vvi7JGy.jpg

Thats not bad at all for a guy who's best win is Cowboy (You know that Wonderboy fight was home cooking at its finest). That was Sage Northcutt money right there, Playboy. That's good money for a loss.
Lol after tax fees and expenses he’s broke

Unless you think he was talking about Soda Bread what with him being Gamebred but that's Irish anyway.
0202045-1.jpg

of course it exists you just call it something else.

fight game is rough like that. work your way up to the big paychecks. only to lose a couple and go back to the paychecks you earned 3-4 years ago.

Hope he didn't spend too much on those new chompers

Lol after tax fees and expenses he’s broke

What do you think he's worth? That dude isn't putting asses in seats, especially after last weekend. 80K is actually great money for a loss. 80/80 was Sage's contract before he left and everyone raged that it was too much. Theres honestly a lot of fighters that would kill for a contract like that.

Rory Macdonald made $59000 for this:

usa-today-8691559.0.jpg

rory-macdonald-ii.jpg

On 1millon+ PPV, let that sink in.

Last edited:
Back