Jorge Masvidal vs. Nick Diaz

Jorge Masvidal vs. Nick Diaz

• Total voters

ReadWrite

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
On his Twitter account, Masvidal said he would like to fight Diaz.

I'd be more confident picking nick if he hadn't been inactive for so long!

Jorge wants the real money fight. Nick via greatness.

Masvidal simply because Diaz is old and washed up AF, hasnt fought in ages, wasnt won a fight even longer...Masvidal by being active, he could fight Nate tho, not that Nate is in much better form than Nick, but at least he was scheduled to fight not ages ago.

Masvidal, he has much better footwork, striking defense, counter striking, and kicking game than Nick. Diaz technical boxing can probably rival masvidal but his over striking is far worse.

Fuck that, I'm even ranked higher than Nick at this point.

I love the Diaz brothers, but years of partying vs years of training?

Training wins.

I would pick prime strikeforce nick back then but im not picking 4 years lay off nick. still an intriguing fight

Huge Nick fan but he’s done and shouldn’t fight anymore!

At this point I think Jorge takes Nick out.

Nate vs Jorge would be a better fight at this point IMO. Nate seems a lot more focused than Nick these days.

Nate vs Masvidal would be a great fight.

Who doesn’t want to fight Nick? Fight an unmotivated Big name, high profile match with most likely a pay increase and a marquee spot on a PPV what’s not to want?

stylistically It's a good fight for Nick. Masvidal relies mostly on his boxing. If he gets into a boxing match with Nick, he's losing that fight.

But, he's been inactive. No way to know how far his skillset has digressed. During his peak though, It's a good match for Nick.

My old high school buddy that trains at one of their gyms in Lodi, CA. You don't have to believe me. No one does lol.
And look at the rants he posts. Wasted and can barely talk (more so than usual)

Back