So Fight Pass...

FlyingDeathKick

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
What reason do US citizens have to use the app at this point? It doesn't seem like there are any more Fight Pass cards these days and with all of these ESPN+ cards there are barely even any fight night cards you can stream on it. Now you won't be able to order PPV events on it either lol. So basically it's only use is to watch old fights and live fights from extremely small minor league promotions.

I guess you can watch the fight pass pre-lims as well. If ESPN+ ever becomes a thing in Canada I'll probably get rid of Fight Pass

What reason do US citizens have to use the app at this point? It doesn't seem like there are any more Fight Pass cards these days and with all of these ESPN+ cards there are barely even any fight night cards you can stream on it. Now you won't be able to order PPV events on it either lol. So basically it's only use is to watch old fights and live fights from extremely small minor league promotions.

I guess you can watch the fight pass pre-lims as well. If ESPN+ ever becomes a thing in Canada I'll probably get rid of Fight Pass
You still get the back library and all the other non UFC cards.

I just have it for the old good fights. After a couple of beers nothing compares to a classic Fedor vs Big Nog or similar.

But if wouldn't drink I'd not buy it

I only re-activate my Fight Pass membership when the card's not on TV, then I cancel it the next day. They just charge me one month's subscription, $9.99, so I end up paying that a few times a year.

Fight pass is still dope, I frequently go back and watch old fights so I’ve always loved the fact that I can search up whatever fight I want to watch and stream them.

Think of it as an update to having that old pile of PRIDE/UFC dvds lol.

They need to merge ESPN+ and Fight Pass ASAP. I mean a combined $15 a month is nothing, but it's really obnoxious to need 2 apps. I love watching old PRIDE/STRIKEFORCE/WEC/UFC fights on fight pass, but still like to keep up with new UFC on ESPN+, so I need both.. I'd just really appreciate it all being available in one spot (even if it's still $15 a month)

They need to merge ESPN+ and Fight Pass ASAP. I mean a combined $15 a month is nothing, but it's really obnoxious to need 2 apps. I love watching old PRIDE/STRIKEFORCE/WEC/UFC fights on fight pass, but still like to keep up with new UFC on ESPN+, so I need both.. I'd just really appreciate it all being available in one spot (even if it's still $15 a month)
Yeah and maybe have another option. $24.99 a month and get ppv's free as well. I doubt they'd ever do that, only hardcores would buy that and they'll buy every ppv anyways.

I cancelled. No way I'm buying TWO streaming services for one product. Fightpass and ESPN+ is number one bullshit.

Reddit it is.

Yeah and maybe have another option. $24.99 a month and get ppv's free as well. I doubt they'd ever do that, only hardcores would buy that and they'll buy every ppv anyways.
I'd think $45 a month for everything is fair

Ok casual
Lol sorry but 99% of the fighters on these cards like Titan FC for example are just plain terrible. It's hard to go from watching high level fighters with solid technique to watching lower level shit. I don't care if the fighters haven't made a name for themselves, as long as they're good. However when your cards are full of dudes in their 30s with much worse technique than an 18 year old Holloway... I don't know, it's hard to watch.

VPN works wonders with fight pass, I use it to bypass commercials but now TSN only has main cards blacked out here in Canada so VPN is handy to watch all tv events on Fight Pass.

Fight pass is still dope, I frequently go back and watch old fights so I’ve always loved the fact that I can search up whatever fight I want to watch and stream them.
Its a godsend to cardio at the gym on teh mobile

yea it's a shame because watching stuff on fight pass was way more convenient than the espn+ app. I used to rewatch ppv's with different angles and coach's mics. It was also way easier to navigate fights in fight pass, especially with the markers. Replaying stuff on espn+ so far has sucked.

Fuck Fight Pass.

Fuck DAZN.

Fuck Fite.

Fuck ESPN+.

Hail the motherfucking high seas!

I'm confused here, I thought ESPN+ and fightpass together was the same price as fightpass alone. Wasn't that the big sales pitch? They discount a fightpass sub by the 5$ cost of ESPN+, so it's basically a no brainer?
That shit is blocked here so I Cant even research ha

Back