UFC ppv only available through ESPN+

Can't believe this was the ground breaking news they were talking about

Real ground breaking news

2A1DDFFE00000578-3144980-image-a-27_1435689725313.jpg

So if you're out of the USA it's the same PPV provider as before??

I'm in Australia and they've blocked the espn+ page all together

Yuck... I feel like this is going to crush the amount of Bars that show fights moving forward

Soooooo, are you going to need to pay the monthly subscription fee on top of the $65 for the PPV? So essentially PPV's are now $70. And if there's a shitty PPV that you don't want to pay for you're still on the hook for the ESPN+ subscription.

FUCK OFF

Soooooo, are you going to need to pay the monthly subscription fee on top of the $65 for the PPV? So essentially PPV's are now $70. And if there's a shitty PPV that you don't want to pay for you're still on the hook for the ESPN+ subscription.

FUCK OFF

Imagine being a bar owner and paying a few grand and see the video start buffering and drunks complaining.

How is this huge news?

Seriously is this what that tweet was earlier from Front Row Brian?

I sure hope not. Unless it turns out $15 a month gets all PPVs or something this is far from big news. Maybe gets the company rich but as a fan I don't see how it's anything but a negative.

Fuck off. Espn+ needs to
Fix their shit before being the only way to watch ppv. I missed the aldo fight because of loading problems. My internet wasn’t the problem either. I watched the Spence fight the other night on my roku with zero problems

Back