UFC has a Jon Jones problem

wartor

10000000000000000000000000000000000000000000 Likes
@Brown
Reaction score
Most casuals have not bothered to listen to the narrative the UFC is pushing for Jon. When I mention UFC now people are telling me that steroids are a huge problem.

UFC needs to get more PR around the Jon Jones exceptions that the ESPN fan can digest. All the techno-medical-babble is not sticking.

tenor.gif

Majority of mma fans IRL do not care about PEDs or cocaine use

Only the bitter minority on the Internet cares

Casuals don't give one fuck about steroids
Jones's last 2 PPVs sold very well

In what way isn't it working?

Nah, just look at how his nut-huggers act like he's done nothing wrong, and it's easy to see with the attention span and gullibility of the average fan that the UFCs spin-control has worked on most of the fan base. lol

Jon Jones is clean and innocent.

Majority of mma fans IRL do not care about PEDs or cocaine use

Only the bitter minority on the Internet cares
<PlusJuan>
I summed it up shorter for you brah
Nah, just look at how his nut-huggers act like he's done nothing wrong, and it's easy to see with the attention span and gullibility of the average fan that the UFCs spin-control has worked on most of the fan base. lol

Just let them all roid, just test them on fight night and a few other agreed upon times thoughout the year.

To echo to what comments above have stated, the casual fans honestly don’t give a fuck about the PED stuff. Brock Lesnar is one of the biggest draws and everybody knows he’s on the sauce.

Jon Jones despite the controversy around his name is still a draw as evident in his last 3 fights, only sherdoggers for the most part care about that shit.

It’s just funny to me that some of you are under the impression that mma is a clean sport.

It all adds to the fact that it's not a "sport" and never will be with the stupid shit that happens.
That is why USADA was commissioned in the first place. Its a perception of reality that isn't working.

He just got over a half million buys to fight Anthony Smith. Lol. This is not a problem for the UFC. Gus II did 700K.

Yeah, but you could have made it even shorter by just making gulping noises. lol

This is why it is sometimes hard to interact with you, instead of responding with an actual response you resort to 8th grade snide little remarks.

Did you see his ppv numbers if you want to send a message than don't buy fans are full of shit!

Most casuals have not bothered to listen to the narrative the UFC is pushing for Jon. When I mention UFC now people are telling me that steroids are a huge problem.

UFC needs to get more PR around the Jon Jones exceptions that the ESPN fan can digest. All the techno-medical-babble is not sticking.

tenor.gif
I think you have a Jon Jones problem.

TS don't know what he's talking about casuals like KO's and big names steroids and ped use mean nothing or little to them...

Yeah.... because Jon Jones is the only guy who tested positive

<3>

STFU hater

On a serious note, UFC brought this onto themselves by hiring USADA. Nobody.... literally NOBODY was calling for third party testing.

They literally drew attention to an issue that had always flown under the radar without any backlash. Now they introduced this mindset and little bitches get histerical about nothing.

Its the one and only thing ill never forgive lorenzo for.... Great move for him, i hope he enjoy his new yatch. Terrible for the sport and the fans.

Last edited:
Back