As of today is Conor a UFC Hall of Famer?

PrideJitZoo

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don’t think he’s done enough in the sport to cement his place in the hall.

I don’t think he’s done enough in the sport to cement his place in the hall.

conormcgregor.jpg

He has made history. Plus, the UFC would 100% put the biggest star ever in the Hall of Fame

The HOF is just any retired fighter that had any sort of popularity at all so yeah, he is.

If Bisping can get in then anyone can get in pretty much.

Hell yeah.... If he retires today he is already a legend and a hall of famer.

lmao man conor might be the most under and over rated guy at the same time ever

WITHOUT QUESTION HE IS. HE IS A FUCKING LEGEND. not only for his fighting skills but for what he did for the game. He elevated the level of compensation for MMA fighters. Hes a legend AND a pioneer

I don’t even like Conor but considering it’s called the Hall of Fame, I think the most famous guy should probably be in there

Conor would get his own wing in the HOF

he isn't here to take part

in all seriousness, this is a dumb thread

"no, Conor should not be in the HOF. Uriah Faber is a bigger legend than Conor"

Well he didn't get submitted by a 115lb girl so there is that.

The HOF has a t-shirt seller. Conor isn't an outrage.

Ummmmm fuck no. And over Dana's dead body lol. He will use up then Destroy Conor mark my words. Conor not good enough anymore to be worth all his bs. Soon it will become payback time.

He was HOF material as soon as he beat Aldo, not so much for the great performance but how big of an event it was and the amount of people that got into MMA because of him that night.

He's the biggest star the sport has ever seen by an absolute landslide

He won world titles in 2 weight classes.

Of course he does.

Never been a fan but absolutely. I don't like the guy but the attention alone he brought the UFC is probably enough. Although I don't know what criteria they use, like how baseball goes by more than just stats. It's why betting on baseball has kept Pete Rose out. But as far as intangibles alone he makes it

Then as far as his accomplishments he was a huge draw and a two division champ. I mean, if that isn't enough what would be?

Back