BKFC prepares "mega-money" deal for Conor McGregor vs. Paulie

giphy.gif

In before failed negotiations

They might have money, but I'd bet they don't have UFC or Mayweather Promotions money.

this is funny becuase check it out... Paulie would OWN conor in a boxing match...with no gloves though conor could KTFO of him..

he might kill him self if that happened lol.

somewhere along the line conor has been massively under rated

this is funny becuase check it out... Paulie would OWN conor in a boxing match...with no gloves though conor could KTFO of him..

No he would not, hater.

McGregor_Malignaggi_pushdown.0.jpeg

Conor-Mcgregor-Paulie-Malignaggi-Sparring.jpg

No he would not, hater.

how am i a hater?

you are a fucking dick rider. That was an out of shape paulie severed up to conor on a platter and they STILL havent put out the footage. In a boxing match paulie would be in shape and DOMINATE conor without question..

i also said conors power would be dangerous with no gloves AND that he was massively under rated.... im not a hater lol im real as fuck.

i get it, its hard to read with Irish pubes all in your face

What Conor supposedly did to paulie was not cool. Bringing him in as a partner at the beginning of camp and having him go a full 12 rounds with him (basically a day or 2 after paulie landed in Vegas) while recording it. Paulie obviously wasnt in his best shape. Then the heavily edited in Conors favor footage came out. I get why Pauile was pissed.

That said, fucking let it go dude. No offense to Pauile, but that is the most publicity he has gotten in years. Maybe hes dead broke.

Full sparring footage will be released as part of the promotional material.

how am i a hater?

you are a fucking dick rider. That was an out of shape paulie severed up to conor on a platter and they STILL havent put out the footage. In a boxing match paulie would be in shape and DOMINATE conor without question..

i also said conors power would be dangerous with no gloves AND that he was massively under rated.... im not a hater lol im real as fuck.

i get it, its hard to read with Irish pubes all in your face
No sense in reasoning with clowns like that. Theyre clearly not a fight fan, just loves Conor cock. Cant expect an unbiased opinion.

No he would not, hater.

Lol you're so stupid and so blinded by your fanatism for conor that you couldn't even comprehend @Druken_Vovchanchyn said that Conor could ko Paulie in a bare Knuckle fight. Typical McGregor snowflake fan.

Why would Conor go to BKFC? That's where washed up UFC fighters go to die. Conor isn't washed up just yet.

Any combat sports PPV with Conor's name on it sells at least a million. Give him a big enough percentage of the PPV and he'd fight for them.

The UFC wouldn't allow it, of course. But Conor knows he sells under any banner at this point. If he weren't controlled by the UFC, he could actually make more money fighting for these bareknuckle fly-by-nights because he'd get a much bigger cut of the PPVs he'd sell.

Okay, hater.

lol conor fans are bitches.

so you dotn quote the whole message where i said conor was under rated and can win by KO? it must suck being such a fucking dick rider. Why didnt they release the sparring footage that they PROMISED THE FANS THEY WOULD RELEASE?

your boy conor is an ALLDEFEATED BOXER.. get it, never won a single match. lol even i have a better record than he does. Paulie MOPS him in boxing

lol conor fans are bitches.

so you dotn quote the whole message where i said conor was under rated and can win by KO? it must suck being such a fucking dick rider. Why didnt they release the sparring footage that they PROMISED THE FANS THEY WOULD RELEASE?

your boy conor is an ALLDEFEATED BOXER.. get it, never won a single match. lol even i have a better record than he does. Paulie MOPS him in boxing
Sparring footage? What you talking about? The footage of the knock down is all we need. Accept that Paulie is 38, out of his prime, and got played like a fiddle by Conor.

He very likely probably get destroyed in his prime days as well.
Capture.0.jpeg

Sparring footage? What you talking about? The footage of the knock down is all we need. Accept that Paulie is 38, out of his prime, and got played like a fiddle by Conor.

He very likely probably get destroyed in his prime days as well.
Capture.0.jpeg

im talking about the proof that showed before paulie gassed he was fuckign conor up. I have no doubt about that. It happens ALL the time when a guy is in camp and in shape and they get a guy brought in whos out of shape and fuck them up.

If they were fighting each other paulie would have been in shape. Im guessing you are a dick rider and dont even know shit about boxing..if you did you would know that paulie is CLEARLY fat as fuck in these photos lol. you are right he played him. He would never beat paulie in an acutal boxing match. Again Conor is 0-1. Paulie is a world champion boxer

Is that Burger King Fried Chicken or Burgers at Kentucky Fried Chicken

Back