What HUGE fight did you at one point want to see that is no longer relevant or means as much?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
What is the fight that at one point in time would have been absolutely awesome to see?

For me:

Stipe Miocic vs. Cain Valasquez (last year when Stipe was champ and before Cain got Ngannou'd)

Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor (when Lesnar was champion in the UFC and Fedor was still undefeated)

Fedor vs. Overeem (when Ubereem ran Strikeforce)

Anderson Silva vs. GSP (any time 7+ years ago)

Ronda Rousey vs. Cyborg (before Ronda lost to Holly and way before Cyborg met Amanda Nunes)

Pettis vs Aldo, Evans vs Shogun, Diaz vs Poirier

maxresdefault.jpg

Gucci vs. DJ rematch (might still happen, less impactful since he lost to Cejudo)
Lawler vs. GSP

lknuYuD.jpg

Jacare has ducked for so long that I have lost interest

Jose Aldo vs Anthony Pettis. I also always wanted to see Anderson Silva vs Shogun Rua, for some reason I always though that would have been an epic match up.

It goes back aways, but I wanted to see Randy Cotoure-Fedor fight. Right after the UFC bought PRIDE, Randy was UFC champ and Fedor was coming off about a 20 fight win streak and PRIDE champion. That would have been a HUGE superfight then! Don't think I would care to see it now.<Moves>

Machida vs Anderson when both were champs

Kimbo vs Paul buentillo

Mike Tyson vs Bob Sapp

Ronda Rousey vs. Cris Cyborg

Gilbert Melendez vs. B.J. Penn or Frankie Edgar

A lot of people might disagree with that statement. I know for sure that someone would have gotten KTFO in that fight though!!!!

well.. he had 2 tko losses in 65 fights. One of them was from a cro cop head kick and the other was from knees while under mark coleman lol. His chin was amazing

Wand is way to chinny to survive a fight with IGOR IMO. he would have went out like he did when hendo caught him.

What is the fight that at one point in time would have been absolutely awesome to see?

For me:

Stipe Miocic vs. Cain Valasquez (last year when Stipe was champ and before Cain got Ngannou'd)

Brock Lesnar vs. Fedor (when Lesnar was champion in the UFC and Fedor was still undefeated)

Fedor vs. Overeem (when Ubereem ran Strikeforce)

Anderson Silva vs. GSP (any time 7+ years ago)

Ronda Rousey vs. Cyborg (before Ronda lost to Holly and way before Cyborg met Amanda Nunes)

Silva & GSP.
The two most dominant fighters in the UFC, at their prime together, one WC apart....

Fedor & Randy
Randy went to the bat against the UFC in order to be able to fight Fedor.
Don't think he'd win, but would have been a nice fight at the time.

Back