Best walkout of all time?

SpedDaddyV

GOAT
@Black
Reaction score
Darren Till in Liverpool the night after Liverpool lost in the Champion's League finale to Real Madrid. Not 1 person in the arena was against him. He chose the absolute best song possible.

Is this the best walkout in history?

Last edited:
Shoutout to Chad Money Mendes:

The fight that propelled McGregor into superstardom. An arena of rowdy Irish fans in the USA chanting over a Patriotic song.

People forget that Mendes was the favorite in this fight and was to be McGregor's toughest test (a wrestler).

The first of the "biggest fights" in UFC history.

The announcers did not say ONE word during the entrance. It was chilling.

A0t8.gif

Any Jose Aldo entrance imo

i dunno man.. back when he was in his title reign i dont know if anything was more chilling than when the lights dimmed and DMX came on.

anderson was truly something special to fucking watch

Overeem for the Stipe fight. Pride theme and stoic as fuck.

Nope to all

It's Conor's walk out with Sinead singing live no comparison

I personally really liked Till's walkout in Liverpool. But then again I wasn't watching mma at the time of these other supposedly great walkouts

i take that back... the walk outs for chuck and tito 3 are the greatest walk outs ever

i wish i could find titos lmao "tito is here, tito is here" lol

Mayhem had some of the most memorable walkouts ever.

Chuck Liddell walking out to fucking Raining Blood by Slayer at UFC 97 or Thiago Silva's Sepultura entrance at UFC Sweden.

i dunno man.. back when he was in his title reign i dont know if anything was more chilling than when the lights dimmed and DMX came on.

anderson was truly something special to fucking watch

When I was at UFC 200 (when Anderson fought DC), the entire arena was surreal for his walkout. I remember one guy in front of me standing up and saying, "Just take it all in." and the drunk was absolutely right.

When I was at UFC 200 (when Anderson fought DC), the entire arena was surreal for his walkout. I remember one guy in front of me standing up and saying, "Just take it all in." and the drunk was absolutely right.

yeah man anderson is one of the few guys that could give you that adrenaline in your legs (if you are a big fan i guess) but man im so glad i got to watch his run. what an amazing dude. Thats awesome you got to witness him fight and walk out lol

thats aldo with rebook gear on? isnt that well into his UFC run/

side not if you are just saying you miss scar face im sorry.. i miss him too but i also love brawldo

The .gif is reebok Aldo, the video below it was during his entrance when he fought Urijah Faber in WEC and leg kicked him to death.

Back