Assuming that Khabib went down...

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
From the bus as he was depleted, who do you think would’ve won against the Conor in that incident?

Coward McGregor had at least 10 guys with him. 11>1.

Just sayin.

They would have hugged and then played monopoly.

Chiesa, Borg, rose, hell everyone on the bus should've stormed Conrad's team and stomped a mudhole in their candy asses

What would have happened if Khabib went down in the bathtub?

Just sayin.
But Khabib and his 8 Dagestani rat buddies cornering Artem when hes alone in a hallway is cool?

I bet he still wasnt as drained as conor. Staying up for days on coke and flying across the world can take it out of you lol. Khabib fucks conor up 9/10 times regardless of the situation

I'd think the posse of other guys carrying pipes would have been a bigger factor than the dehydration.

i think Ali would have them all taken out before Khabib got the chance to be honest.

They fought. Khabib beat the brakes off Conor. Let's move on folks.
I know. Fair play to Khabib. I'm just saying its annoying how people absolutely vilify Conor and act like hes a terrorist when Khabib is guilty of a lot of the same shit.

It's okay to be gay, Muscles, don't fight it
ShockedImmaculateImago-size_restricted.gif

I know. Fair play to Khabib. I'm just saying its annoying how people absolutely vilify Conor and act like hes a terrorist when Khabib is guilty of a lot of the same shit.
Yeah, Khabib was but a <murmur> who did not make much money before destroying Conor.
Conor was a multi-millionaire legit star in the public, engaging in hooliganery, which SHOULD BE QUITE BENEATH HIM.
That is why he got shit for it. People expect this out of a devout muslim who grew up in a war-torn country, and they don't from a man with millions who owns his own clothing and whiskey line.

Just sayin.

In all fairness khabib always rolls with a fucking MOB of questionable fucks and some of those same questionable fucks are always the ones doing mob action shit and jumping people.

Didn't they fucking stab one of McGregors sparring partners in the throat just for training with him?

McGregors a fucking douche but looking at it objectively khabib and his religious zealots aren't exactly honorable decent human beings

If the incident happened now, Masvidal would come out of nowhere like a super hero and punch both Conor and Khabib in the face.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ljae89
Back