How would Moose do @ current UFC mw?

the white beast

Orange Belt
@Orange
Reaction score
I think he would do really well and be in the top 3..
But I think Romero would be a rough fight for him

Would be champ

Gettin' ready to go up and take the belt away from JBJ.

champion. every fight is tough but he is most likely the best MW in the world.

Same as before he left

Win some, lose some
Good enough to compete with anyone
Not good enough to beat everyone

Hes good, but incredibly over rated around here. Top 3-4 at best.

ScientificUnsteadyHumpbackwhale.gif

Ronaldo%2BJacare%2BSouza%2BSubmits%2BGegard%2BMousasi%2Bvia%2BGuillotine%2BChoke%2BUFC%2BFight%2BNight%2B50.gif

Same as before he left

Win some, lose some
Good enough to compete with anyone
Not good enough to beat everyone

His problem (but maybe also a strength in some situations) is that he's almost too calm and passive. Nothing really phases him but he also doesn't show any fire when he needs to really pull out a win if he's down on the cards. He can beat anyone at MW on any given night IMO but is also sometimes content to be pressured and too passive.

He’d certainly be a title challenger but might have to wait about 3-4 years before Whitaker makes his first title defense.

Wtf kind of question is that TS. Here at sherdog it is common knowledge that if mousasi faced any fighter at any weight he would absolutely destroy them with zero effort at all.

Other than Israel, is MW that much different than when he left?

Romero and Jacare are the two toughest matchups for him. I coudlnt see him beating either a few years ago but both Romero and Jacare are 40 now.... so maybe he beats them now?

Besides them, I think he beats every other MW today.

Loses to Jacare and Romero. Whittaker would be a tough fight, but I would favor Mousasi over him. I also think Mousasi annihilates Adesanya. His striking is on Adesanya's level and his ground game is about 1000x better. He runs through everyone else at MW.

Jacare has only beaten 1-4 Weidman and Brunson recently and he's got to be slowing down. Moose takes the trilogy. Romero merks him still.

He could definitely hang with the top 5 guys.

I think Jacare has taken enough head trauma for Mousasi to beat him again.

Back