Conor vs Max in July?

I'd enjoy this match-up. Not saying its the right one to make but it would be good to see if Max's improvements are enough to get the win this time around.

Why would they make Max vs McGregor ? Holloway will be entirely focused if he beats Poirer, on a matchup vs Khabib at the end of the year..

Please make it happen. It would be a great fight.

Max for the win.

With Holloway scheduled to face poirer and then potentially facing Nurmagomedov should he win, there’s no way this fight is being discussed.

Ferguson is the only logical option at the moment, and with his recent mental health issues, Conor probably sees him as an easy target at the moment.

Cmon. Fool you twice it's on you.

How many times did Conor say he was working with the UFC on something, last time he took 2 years off? 10x? 20x?

One of those times he booked a fight in a few months. The other dozen plus times he didn't.

TLDR: Get excited when a fight is booked, not when he talks about maybe something something yadda yadda

Naw.
nate-diaz-1002939.jpg

Why would they make Max vs McGregor ? Holloway will be entirely focused if he beats Poirer, on a matchup vs Khabib at the end of the year..

Right cause no way Max wants to get revenge and make 10 million dollars at the same time

With Holloway scheduled to face poirer and then potentially facing Nurmagomedov should he win, there’s no way this fight is being discussed.

Ferguson is the only logical option at the moment, and with his recent mental health issues, Conor probably sees him as an easy target at the moment.

Lol at you believing this. Yea no way the UFC wants to give Conor a title shot against two guys hes already beat and possibly set up a rematch of the best selling ppv in UFC history.

They totally want to lose out on hundreds of millions of dollars to set up two fights that would make less than half that.

Ya'll don't understand how the world works. As the famous Wu Tang Clan once noted Cash Rules Everything Around Me. C.r.e.a.m get the money dollar dollar bill yall.

doubt Connor is fighting anyone in July. Just keeping his name out there and relevant.

Lol at you believing this. Yea no way the UFC wants to give Conor a title shot against two guys hes already beat and possibly set up a rematch of the best selling ppv in UFC history.

They totally want to lose out on hundreds of millions of dollars to set up two fights that would make less than half that.

Ya'll don't understand how the world works. As the famous Wu Tang Clan once noted Cash Rules Everything Around Me. C.r.e.a.m get the money dollar dollar bill yall.
Bro I was thinking the same thing hahahahaha and it’s not like max or Dustin doesn’t want that money fight with Conor either hahaha

Back