Holloway's 11 fight win streak

dissectingaorticaneurysm

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score

excellent compilation (stolen from reddit). It's chronologically ordered so you can see how he improves with each fight. We are witnessing a true GOAT in the making.

Blessed Bless

He’s gonna beat Dustin, Conor, and khabib next in that order

If he beats Poirier, I think he gets past Conor in a rematch. Max vs Tony would be insane.

Currently 13...but who counts those things anyway?

When Max gets interim title why would he fight against Conor? He fights against champion.

He may not want to wait. And pretty sure everyone wants to fight Conor for the money involved.

Its soon going to end..
tenor.gif

Pretty sure he'd rather have a Conor money fight than fight Aldo again for the third time.
I would like to see Max vs Conor 2, but If Max wins Poirier and fights Conor after that its biggest joke In ufcs history. It makes no sense.

I would like to see Max vs Conor 2, but If Max wins Poirier and fights Conor after that its biggest joke In ufcs history. It makes no sense.

Why? It makes sense for both parties. If both guys want the fight why would you stop them?

His most impressive performance may be the one against Swanson he looked spectacular in that fight

Why? It makes sense for both parties. If both guys want the fight why would you stop them?
It makes Max vs Poirier interim fight pointles. Then they should cancel that fight and book Max vs Conor right now.

Back