36 year old Tito: draw w/prime Rashad and finsihed prime Bader.

That was not "prime" Bader

Bader has never been better than he is right now

That wasnt prime Rashad either. He was undefeated but had not beaten any big names to that point. I'd say Rashad hit his prime about a year later when he knocked out Chuck. At that point, his striking had gotten better really rounding out his game.

It was before both of their primes, however Tito was well past his. So, they're still both awesome achievements, and if not for the point taken away, Tito would have beaten Rashad as well. Also nearly triangle choked Machida in a hail mary.

He doesn't get enough credit for being highly competitive with the upper echelon of the division while being on the downside of his career.

That was not "prime" Bader

Bader has never been better than he is right now

He is no better than 3-4 years ago, the level of his competition has just dropped significantly at Bellator (other than Davis, which was a split decision just like the first fight in the UFC). If anything he is probably already started his decline or should start soon, he has been pro 12 years now.

He is no better than 3-4 years ago, the level of his competition has just dropped significantly at Bellator (other than Davis, which was a split decision just like the first fight in the UFC). If anything he is probably already started his decline or should start soon, he has been pro 12 years now.
Disagree.

He was a mental midget in the UFC, it was on full display when he shat the bed against Rumble despite being a bad matchup for him on paper.

No doubt in my mind that current Bader beats any version of Rumble

Level of comp has gone up since moving to Bellator.

Disagree.

He was a mental midget in the UFC, it was on full display when he shat the bed against Rumble despite being a bad matchup for him on paper.

No doubt in my mind that current Bader beats any version of Rumble

I see no reason to think Bader would easily lose to that same version of Rumble again by KO. He was very much in his prime when he fought Rumble, he actually should have deserved to fight for the UFC belt around that time.

I see no reason to think Bader would easily lose to that same version of Rumble again by KO.
Because Rumble has no cardio and dogshit wrestling

His only chance against Ryan was either to land a hail mary punch or to get top position by some miracle, and Bader just gifted it to him on a platter

Because Rumble has no cardio and dogshit wrestling

His only chance against Ryan was either to land a hail mary punch or to get top position by some miracle, and Bader just gifted it to him on a platter

Nope, there are levels to this. Go watch Bader and Davis 1 and 2 and then Davis vs Rumble. Match up wise Bader doesn't threat Rumble anymore than Davis does.

We have already seen Bader and Davis both against Rumble and they had nothing on him.

S T O P R E S P O N D I N G T O T H I S G U Y S T H R E A D S

(inb4 u responded your self lololol)

36 year old Tito got dominated by Rashad and destroyed with a knee to the gut.

32 year old Tito drew with Rashad.

Nope, there are levels to this. Go watch Bader and Davis 1 and 2 and then Davis vs Rumble. Match up wise Bader doesn't threat Rumble anymore than Davis does.

We have already seen Bader and Davis both against Rumble and they had nothing on him.
Bader is a similar fighter to DC and look what DC did twice to Rumble

Evans was having his way with him by the end of that fight and certainly did so in the rematch.

Bader is a similar fighter to DC and look what DC did twice to Rumble

Bader is not even close to the level of DC, that's the difference. DC is a better wrestler with a lot better chin. Bader would have been slept multiple times by the strikes Rumble landed on DC. And oh, he also KOd Bader already. This is a silly argument to have because you dont really have anything to back up your claims.

and if not for the point taken away, Tito would have beaten Rashad as well. .

If memory serves, Rashad probably would've slammed Tito or taken him down if Tito didn't grab the cage (which caused the point deduction). In that case, the round may have gone quite differently. It was still a pretty impressive performance, considering Rashad was a younger up-and-comer with a more credentialed wrestling background.

Yeah but

C8E6D0D7-F299-49A7-97BC-A791603078E3-917-000001516D9F51E9.jpeg

Back