Good news for UFC fighters with receding hairlines

OzoneX

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Cristiano Ronaldo's girlfriend Georgina Rodriguez has opened a new hair-transplant business venture in Madrid.

https://www.legit.ng/1228151-cristi...ally-open-hair-transplant-venture-madrid.html

And she's pretty hot, too:
GDf7o-ar_400x400.jpg

i90kqoj1kliai89xzye6

SPORT-PREVIEW-Georgina-Rodriguez-Yamamay.jpg

images

georgina-rodriguez-walks-the-red-carpet-ahead-of-the-opening-ceremony-picture-id1025057146

lfjeyirwpy0p-georgina-rodriguez.jpg

Actualidad_383472624_117895575_1706x960.jpg

georgina-rodriguez-655x368.jpg

Those Spanish chicks sure know how to look after themselves!

Her hairline is pushed back with only her baby hairs keeping it looking okay. No wonder she wanted to start a hair transplant business.

I hope she's her own first customer. No one trusts a skinny cook, and no one should trust a hair transplant business owner with a shit hairline.

{<jordan}

I’m enjoying this new epidemic of sherdog hairline threads, keep them coming.

no one should trust a hair transplant business owner with a shit hairline.
Shouldn't you trust her more? If their are 5 doctor's who specialize in herpes treatments, and only one of them has herpes themselves, I'm going to guess that doctor is way more interested in finding the solution and is the one I'd trust.

I thought Ronaldo was gay

oEb7lbq.gif
Him looking at the upward thrust and noticing his junk is whatever. His reaction is priceless... he looks away defeated and questioning his own junk's self-worth.

Him looking at the upward thrust and noticing his junk is whatever. His reaction is priceless... he looks away defeated and questioning his own junk's self-worth.
I think he questioned a lot of things that day

Back