The UFC website SUCKs now.

SeverianB

Hiding in bushes in the 505.
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just went to look up the Philadelphia card: https://www.ufc.com/event/ufc-fight-night-march-30-2019

upload_2019-3-18_10-51-21.png

They STILL don't have things seperated into main event or prelims. Less than two weeks before the event!!!

They don't list what stations or apps you will be able to watch the fights on either. (ESPN? ESPN2? ESPN+?...fucking Fightpass? Which ones and when, motherfuckers?)

Total cluster fuck. The UFC website sucked before, but at least it was updated and usually had the information available.

Edit: Check out the ESPN website. Actually has the fight order and where to watch each fight clearly listed. Even shows the odds. Only downside is it doesn't show the rankings, so you can't tell how much BULLSHIT it is that Michelle and Karolina aren't co-main.

Last edited:
Oh, and that fight order CAN'T be right. Karolina and Michelle are higher ranked and FAR more popular than anyone above them but the headliners, they should CLEARLY be the co-main.

<{nope}>

Oh, and that fight order CAN'T be right. Karolina and Michelle are higher ranked and FAR more popular than anyone above them but the headliners, they should CLEARLY be the co-main.

<{nope}>
Main card slot for sure Sev but not co main. That'll be Emmett/Johnson.

Googling of Alexa Grasso intensifies!!

I'm back and was not dissapoint!
008_Alexa_Grasso.0.0.0.0.jpg

I use wikipedia instead. It's more accurate, funny enough.

It has always sucked. Legitimately haven't used it regularly since like 2010. There's too many other options to find your info that are much better.

I haven't gone to the UFC website in years. It's always been a shitty site.

On the UFC mobile app every time you go to see the card on the event it says “fight card unavailable.” It’s randomly working for this weekend, but that’s a first. You usually can’t see the card until the day of.

Pretty sure with the one singular intro Computer Science class I took in college I could update the site with no problems.

Who the hell goes on UFCs website and why?
You can all your info from MMA. Ews websites or Wikipedia for upcoming fights.

Also whoever matched up Ross Pearson with Des Green deserves the worst in their life

Are they still selling the used fighter shorts on their website?

The UFC website sucked before, but at least it was updated and usually had the information available.

It has always sucked. Legitimately haven't used it regularly since like 2010. There's too many other options to find your info that are much better.

exactly i pretty much just wait for @Arkridge to tell me everything even if he uses the UFC website
sherdog bless

<RomeroSalute>

The whole new design is dog shit but...

Its two fucking weeks away, cut em some slack

I don't think I have visited UFC.com once since discovering Sherdog.

To get my needed informations wikipedia is the easiest and fastest way.

UFC site has always sucked.

They can’t even get pictures for fighters.

80% of sherdog would do a better job tbh

Back