Media Prime Georges St-Pierre would beat every MW in history

2fast2furious

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I can't see anyone beating the monster that ragdolled Prime Alves and Penn.

Rashad Evans used to tell stories of GSP outwrestling him, and many other LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS in the training room with hilarious ease.

Chael and Bisping both admitted that GSP abused them in practice as well.

So if the former LHW champion and elite wrestler Rashad Evans couldn't do shit to GSP, what is any Middleweight going to do?

We all know GSP is an elite striker with the best jab in the sport on top of his phenomenal wrestling and top control, and also NEVER slowed down in his prime due to his inhuman conditioning.

Whittaker would give him a good fight, but eventually GSP's superior conditioning would take over and Rob would lose on the scorecards. Romero could always catch GSP clean, but I favour GSP 8/10 times due to his superior gameplanning, output, and striking defense.

A reminder:
WhisperedHarshGeese-size_restricted.gif

MistySameLaughingthrush.gif

tumblr_n4kcpjT12P1tynw6to1_400.gif

2naloqv.jpg

w70p68.jpg

2naloqv.jpg

georges-st-pierre_bj-penn_2_medium_medium.gif

AS knees him into unconsciousness from the clinch

I can't see anyone beating the monster that ragdolled Prime Alves and Penn.

Rashad Evans used to tell stories of GSP outwrestling him, and many other LIGHT HEAVYWEIGHTS in the training room with hilarious ease.

Chael and Bisping both admitted that GSP abused them in practice as well.

So if the former LHW champion and elite wrestler Rashad Evans couldn't do shit to GSP, what is any Middleweight going to do?

We all know GSP is an elite striker with the best jab in the sport on top of his phenomenal wrestling and top control, and also NEVER slowed down in his prime due to his inhuman conditioning.

Whittaker would give him a good fight, but eventually GSP's superior conditioning would take over and Rob would lose on the scorecards. Romero could always catch GSP clean, but I favour GSP 8/10 times due to his superior gameplanning, output, and striking defense.

A reminder:
WhisperedHarshGeese-size_restricted.gif

MistySameLaughingthrush.gif

tumblr_n4kcpjT12P1tynw6to1_400.gif

2naloqv.jpg

w70p68.jpg

2naloqv.jpg

georges-st-pierre_bj-penn_2_medium_medium.gif
Agreed. GSP is the GOAT and would dominate easily the very overrated MW division.

I appreciate your optimism but obviously the Canadian wasn't as sure as you are, since he ducked Anderson Silva for his whole career and then Whittaker

Prime sonnen would have beaten him by UD

GSP would have struggled at middleweight, especially today.

I appreciate your optimism but obviously the Canadian wasn't as sure as you are, since he ducked Anderson Silva for his whole career and then Whittaker
GSP almost killed himself trying to bulk up to 185. Thats why he didnt fought Whittaker.
GSP is the GOAT i believe one day you will come to terms with that and start praising the GOAT.

Just as Silva admitted ducked Jones, and Jones admitted ducked HW

Weight class exist for a reason

Prime GSP probably gets finished by all of the top MWs of all time.

GSP knows is too which is why his only MW bout ever was a cherry picked fight vs one eyed near retirement Ping.

Last edited:
It is irresponsible of you to accuse The All American of PED usage with no proof

Have a seat, young man.

Weidman was at his best pre USADA, whether it was PED related or not. Anyway, he would have been a terrible match up for GSP.

Just as Silva admitted ducked Jones, and Jones admitted ducked HW

Weight class exist for a reason
You are right that Prime SIlva beats everyone under 205 lbs except Jon Jones. Also I wasn't aware that Jon Jones' career is over, he'll eventually dominate HW, make no mistake

Whittaker and romero would use gsp face as a toilet plunger

GSP is clearly the GOAT and if the Middleweights could be forced not to cheat and pump themselves full of steroids, GSP would beat all of them. Unfortunately, the Middleweight division has a long history of steroid abusers.

Back