Who are your favorite fighters to watch?

GGG AND CANELO

James Alcorn!.... J/k...

At the moment Khabib, Tony, DC, Moose, Max. I could go on and on....I tend to like grapplers better as a whole, but I like good striking as much as the next guy.

Cowboy, Korean Zombie, Max Holloway, Tony Ferguson, Justin Gaethje

I don’t watch the fights I just watch Dana white at press conferences because watching him slowly begin to hate his life gives me an erection that cannot be satisfied by mortals

Active.

Cowboy
Gillian Robertson
Jan and Dean errr Santos
Felicia Spencer
Khabib
Tony
Max

I like these ppl cause they mean to impose their will on you. There are many more but I’ve been smokin and drinkin since 10 am.

They also can’t be douchebags... I can’t root for that.

I don’t watch the fights I just watch Dana white at press conferences because watching him slowly begin to hate his life gives me an erection that cannot be satisfied by mortals

<Huh2>

Ever?

Condit
Ferguson
The Immortal
Gaethje
Hendo
Griffin
Pettis
Edgar
JDS
Black Beast aside from Ngganou

Current list off the top of my head

Canelo
Errol Spence Jr
David Lemieux
Gennady Golovkin
Terrance Crawford
Keith Thurman

Manachai
Liam Harrison
Robin Van Roosemalen
Yodsanklai

I'll watch any fight with the above

with MMA I just watch random events when it's on and I don't follow it closely

I like Johns and Johnsons

Jones
Moraga
Rumble
Mighty Mouse
Lineker
The Pikey
Dodson
Walker
Makdessi
The Menace

Khabib
Cormier
Cain :(
Gordon Ryan
T-Ferg
Frankie Edgar
Aldo

Jose aldo, tj dillashaw, cody garbrandt, robert whittaker, max hollaway, tony ferguson, israel adesanya, uriah hall, stipe miocic, jimi manuwa, frankie edgar, marlon moraes, thats all i can think of up top my head. I've been trying to get into one fc. But really i got too much shit to do.

Tony, jones, shogun, ...

Fuck, ya know what? These days its anyone that shows up to work 1st, and doesnt point fight or grinds. Someone always going for a finish.

WEC/Pre injury Cruz.

The greatest BW to ever be in the cage. He was so fast, so slick, and would explode into combos ending with vicious kicks.

1 fight in 4 years, shell of his former self Cruz came back and edged out Dillashaw over 5 rounds.

Cruz shit-talk is like a kid slightly on the spectrum verbally eating you alive.

Lomachenko, Romero, and oddly fascinated to see how Weidman can give the fight away.

Aldo, Cruz, Jones, Adesanya, Nunes, Whittaker, Holloway, Ferguson, Pettis, Suarez, Ladd.

Back