If you had pipes like buffer would you do it?

would you be Bruce buffer if you had the voice of an angel

• Total voters

Zebra Cheeks

Cheeky Bastard
Staff member
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
lets pretend you had pipes like Bruce buffer, would you be about that life? He basically gets to go to every ufc event ever, the downside, he goes to every ufc event ever. If you know what I mean. Constant travel, surrounded by the sport, paid to basically just be awesome for 30 minutes on the stage each week. Would you do it?

Nope, no way....might do it for a month or two, but I think that shit would get old real fast...

Nope, no way....might do it for a month or two, but I think that shit would get old real fast...
That’s what I’m saying, homies been here since the beginning. 20+ years and homie still loves it

Bruce Buffer doesn't have a good voice just so you know

Definitely.

Makes big money, hangs with ring girls, gets the best seats at every event, gets to travel everywhere, and has a very easy job.

People think he pulls all that pussy from his money but its really as soon as he talks women fall to their knees.
In Greek mythology sirens are said to have a voice almost as enchanting as buffer. Many sailors were lured to their death from lesser voices than buffer.

I would bust a Buffer 360 every time and for both fighter

That’s what I’m saying, homies been here since the beginning. 20+ years and homie still loves it

It seems like almost a non stop party for him so why not

I guess it depends if you have or want kids

If you dont have kids you dont really need to have a home life when your rich, you can just constantly be on the go, you have a nice hotel room waiting for you wherever so who gives a fuck

I would. He makes a lot of money from it. If he was good with his money he probably could have already retired multiple times by now. That said, I doubt I'd be able to do it for longer than 5 years, but who knows. I love traveling.

Absolutely, without a doubt. And he doesn't even have to do the shitty events, Joe Martinez does those.

Ummm he’s not singing brah. But I’m pretty sure he’s getting paid and pulling tail.

rckstr.gif

If you have a talent, why wouldn't you be about that life?

Beats digging ditches for a living.

Dude is a great guy besides being a great announcer too. And the lifestyle doesn't suck either and the per diem is not bad I have to think. I am sure he appreciates HIS time back home as well.

Back