If Jones left LHW,or was simply finally banned for life

HHJ

Herbs to Curbs
@plutonium
Reaction score
And DC is out of the picture,considering he is retiring soon...

Do you see someone dominating the rest of what's left of that division,and who would it be?

Gustafsson would be the champion right now and he'd be beating everybody else

tumblr_oqq5w0SRPI1udfb8oo2_500.gif

Still one of the best boxers in the division without a doubt

Mark hunt, the #14 heavyweight on the verge of retirement would drop down and string together a 10 fight title reign. Obviously

Lyoto should move back up to LHW after he leaves Bellator

Gustafsson would be the champion right now and he'd be beating everybody else

tumblr_oqq5w0SRPI1udfb8oo2_500.gif

Still one of the best boxers in the division without a doubt
And DC is out of the picture,considering he is retiring soon...

Do you see someone dominating the rest of what's left of that division,and who would it be?
Rumble wouldnt have retired and he'd be raining an ungodly firestorm on all those scrubs

Gus would run over this division almost as easily as Jones will in it's current state

Take Jones away tho...I think Yoel and a few other big MWs would move up, then it's gets interesting.

As far as competition goes it would be a much better division. At this point there is nobody that stands out as the next dominant champion (outside of Jones).

IF Jones was gone from LHW, then I really don't know who would be champ, but I don't think there will be anyone dominant, I think it will just be a revolving door. Gus fights about once every 2 years and best win is injured Shogun by decision. Latifi would never fight him ever. Corey is unwatchable. Smith got his ass whopped by LW Josh Neer. Manuwa gets knocked out cold by slaps. It would be a disaster.

it is good question but it is too early for me to pick so I just say Alexander like you all

it WOULD be interesting if Crumble came back and some MW's moved up.

it WOULD be interesting if Crumble came back and some MW's moved up.
Anthony Smith and Thiago Santos already moved. Who you have in mind ??!?!

Lol Gustaffson is incredibly inactive and has probably the worst resume out of any top 5 fighter in any division. He is certainly not a lock to beat anyone considering his best win is a past his prime Shogun... in 2012! Crap thread

Lol Gustaffson is incredibly inactive and has probably the worst resume out of any top 5 fighter in any division. He is certainly not a lock to beat anyone considering his best win is a past his prime Shogun... in 2012! Crap thread
Wins and losses arent everything. The guy has the talent to make any fighter piss blood.

I don't know, man. LHW is petty bad right now. There are no fights in that division I care at all about.

Wins and losses arent everything. The guy has the talent to make any fighter piss blood.
Lol well I think wins and losses might mean a little bit when you're talking about... dominating a division?? Lol. The guy has 2 wins in the last 5 years and only 3 wins in the last 7 years ffs... I'm not putting huge stock into his earth shattering win over Geriatric Glover who isn't top 10 anymore and hasn't beat a ranked opponent in 4 years (and that was Pat Cummings ffs).

LHW is complete crap right now but there is zero evidence that Gustaffson would dominate the division considering 1) He never fights and 2) He hasn't fought relevant competition to show where he's at. The guy needs to get in the cage and rebuild his credibility because to serious fans, his career is more myth than substance at this point. I fully see why I had already ignored you lol your threads are shit

IF Jones was gone from LHW, then I really don't know who would be champ, but I don't think there will be anyone dominant, I think it will just be a revolving door. Gus fights about once every 2 years and best win is injured Shogun by decision. Latifi would never fight him ever. Corey is unwatchable. Smith got his ass whopped by LW Josh Neer. Manuwa gets knocked out cold by slaps. It would be a disaster.
Guys who fought years ago at a lower weight then they should be at doesn't tell the whole story. Or do you believe Rumble was a scrub at LHW because he got beat by Rich Clementi?

You would be complaining that he hasn't been stripped cause he hasn't defended. He has fought once in two years.

This was the elite division in mma when mma was great

Now mma sucks and the division sucks as well.

Lol well I think wins and losses might mean a little bit when you're talking about... dominating a division?? Lol. The guy has 2 wins in the last 5 years and only 3 wins in the last 7 years ffs... I'm not putting huge stock into his earth shattering win over Geriatric Glover who isn't top 10 anymore and hasn't beat a ranked opponent in 4 years (and that was Pat Cummings ffs).

LHW is complete crap right now but there is zero evidence that Gustaffson would dominate the division considering 1) He never fights and 2) He hasn't fought relevant competition to show where he's at. The guy needs to get in the cage and rebuild his credibility because to serious fans, his career is more myth than substance at this point. I fully see why I had already ignored you lol your threads are shit
My point wasnt wether Gus could dominate the division or not,but he should not be denigrated in that manner,simply because of his win/loss record.

This was the elite division in mma when mma was great

Now mma sucks and the division sucks as well.
MMA definitley doesnt suck,but he glory of LHW and HW has been faded for some time.

Back