Ferguson calls out Max, then declines fight with Max?

I mean i personally wouldn't want to be the first ever two time interim champ either, but thats just me.

Tony Ferguson is the type of guy to call out a champ and then drop a weight class to fight someone else.

Yeah idk wtf.

Ya. Tony sure needs to fight for his interim belt lol. The guy is standing up for himself. Don't blame him at all.

Ya. Tony sure needs to fight for his interim belt lol. The guy is standing up for himself. Don't blame him at all.

So he only wanted to fight max if it WASN'T for a belt?

So was Colby.

Sometimes standing up for yourself is not good for your career.

better than bending over for a company that'll toss you to the curb when they're used you up like a cheap hoe.

Tony uses 10th planet rubber guard to bend foot into mouth and keep there

I get it, but jesus christ, hes gotta fight. This is how a fighter markets himself.

Is he hurt?

Tony is a weirdo and often contradicts himself and talks absolute nonsense, he is a psychopath. But I love his fights so much, he is so fun and exciting to watch, amazing fighter to watch!!!!. He is pure entertainment.

Tony doesn't tink like you tink:

mpLrtDR.png

better than bending over for a company that'll toss you to the curb when they're used you up like a cheap hoe.
Not really no.

Now he'll never get a title shot and they will use this against him for the rest of his career.

Back