If Bellator is the second best MMA organization now, there is a huge gap between it and UFC imo

Bombadil

You gave me yellow card, but i still love you.
Banned
Reaction score
The promotions before fights, weigh ins and press conferences, fighters of course (better fighter usually fights in UFC), UFC has TUF seasons, contender series and Fight Passes etc... But Bellator is not exciting enough (ther are interesting fighters of course but i dont know if they try enough to sell these fights), abd many more reasons. What is your opinion?

UFC is the NFL and everything else is college

Bellator needs more WWE shenanigans, it's the only way to attract people these days

There is the Show and there is everything else.

Bellator take one step forward and we happy, then they take 3 steps back and we sad

Best is subjective to taste and can change constantly.

As far as business, UFC is far ahead with Bellator a solid #2 now with the DAZN deal and their focus over seas.

It is a good time to be a fan ... unless you are one of the MMA fans that loves to bitch

it sounds like you mostly care about the flashy WWE stuff for TV
rory beat twood
mousasi would beat whittaker
bader would beat 90% of UFC LHW and HW
aaron pico the future MMA GOAT

bellator has plenty of of great fighters and that's really all that should matter for MMA

The promotions before fights, weigh ins and press conferences, fighters of course (better fighter usually fights in UFC), UFC has TUF seasons, contender series and Fight Passes etc... But Bellator is not exciting enough (ther are interesting fighters of course but i dont know if they try enough to sell these fights), abd many more reasons. What is your opinion?
they both have top athletes.
UFC is deeper, and better qulity product.

but the gap is closing.
UFC makes mistakes while Bellator is capitalizing on the assets they have (with less mistakes) and a solid company behind them.

UFC is greedy as fuck and makes a mockery of the sport. They think of now instead of building.

I feel Bellator build better for the long run.

I loled hard at Pico being future goat and bader being anything other then a gatekeeper in the UFC

UFC is more popular and a much more profitable business, name brand one might say, and bellator is number 2 but the talent really isn’t that big of a gap just bellator lacks the depth the ufc has at least in my opinion

I loled hard at Pico being future goat and bader being anything other then a gatekeeper in the UFC

Bader was literally a top 5 UFC LHW.

If he is a gatekeeper, what does that say about the rest of the divison?

Bader was literally a top 5 UFC LHW.

If he is a gatekeeper, what does that say about the rest of the divison?

I think he meant a gatekeeper to who gets a title shot.

Bellator's only victory over the UFC lies in securing the services of the extraordinary Chael P. Sonnen.

they both have top athletes.
UFC is deeper, and better qulity product.

but the gap is closing.
UFC makes mistakes while Bellator is capitalizing on the assets they have (with less mistakes) and a solid company behind them.

UFC is greedy as fuck and makes a mockery of the sport. They think of now instead of building.

I feel Bellator build better for the long run.

What exactly in your opinion, has Bellator built for the long run? DAZN is an utter flop and failure in every sense of the word and rumors are running wild from credible sources of Viacom wanting to sell Bellator. They're talent starved in most of their divisions and their hype products have all looked like shit lately. Their champs are over 50% UFC vets, and a LHW that always folded to the top fighters is their HW king. Their ratings have also been super underwhelming for more than a year now.

Last edited:
in other news water is wet and sky is blue. Bellator is obviously leaps and bounds behind and have always been, but they are taking small steps in the right direction though. they should just successfully keep doing their own thing and be happy with that, they can still become big and good even as the 2nd place

The great show is the UFC. The good show is Strikeforcator(Bellator)

Back