Anyone betting the house on Jones?

Snowy1

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
At the current odds there's no point betting anything under $1000 on Jones to win.

Just curious, is there anyone betting the house on him.

its worth it i cant see Jones losing.

Fuck no. I’m putting money down the other way. It’s a longshot lover’s dream. All that’s needed is for cocky Jones* to let up for one second. And with help from above... Smith will KTFO that cheating disgrace.

10-1 odds? I'm betting the other way. Lets get some Ronda vs. Holly shit goin on.

Also....fuck Jon Jones. Terrible person.

Are there any odds for Jones fucking his life up again? I'll bet on him for that.

Watch Smith absolutely dominate Jones, and force him to tap to strikes.

Watch Smith absolutely dominate Jones, and force him to tap to strikes.
MemorableGreatKouprey-size_restricted.gif

some funny jokes in here, but biggest joke is thinking Smith can win.

I thought the betting was about another pulsing fail.

I'm out.

I used my cat as collateral to make some hefty bets on the books at the animal shelter

I am man of word @Saint John you can pick avatar for me if Smith wins, full month and the signature you said

I would never put that much money down for such a small payout. This is MMA. Anything can happen.

At the current odds there's no point betting anything under $1000 on Jones to win.

Just curious, is there anyone betting the house on him.
I would take out a loan for a million dollars if were a true OT baller to bet on Jon. If you lose, just declare bankruptcy and move on with your life.

No he'll pop beforehand and the bet will be nullified. Rather split that K between fighters who'll actually show up

Back