Gillian Robertson ties a UFC record.

GiSP

Canada or USA. I’m an International Man of Misery
Banned
Reaction score
This delightful young lady has equalled a UFC record for the most finishes/subs in the fairly new 125 FLW division.

She’s Canadian btw, but check this out. Her last 3 fights have been in England, Brazil, and now the Czech Rep. She doesn’t fear scrapping in somebody else’s back yard.

She has the skills. And is pretty damn tough.

Hop on board. If it goes to the ground. Gillian likely gets it done.

War Randa Markos hair.

Why bother trying to make serious threads anymore.

I watched all her fights before I decided to bet on her this card. She is relentless in pursuit of the takedown. She knows what she's good at and goes for it-end of story. I'm a fan.

This delightful young lady has equalled a UFC record for the most finishes/subs in the fairly new 125 FLW division.

She’s Canadian btw, but check this out. Her last 3 fights have been in England, Brazil, and now the Czech Rep. She doesn’t fear scrapping in somebody else’s back yard.

She has the skills. And is pretty damn tough.

Hop on board. If it goes to the ground. Gillian likely gets it done.

War Randa Markos hair.
not only tied for most subs in flyweight, according to UFC it's for most UFC female subs ever, tied with Ronda and others

DuA0TSgW0AENqwF.jpg
DwMFwJ5WoAM96PI.jpg
DuE8Mu4XQAA238g.jpg

Why bother trying to make serious threads anymore.

Anymore? You've been a member for four months bro. Something has drastically changed in the last 4 months?

I actually won money with her today. She wasn't that good on the show, lost pretty fast and easy. But Macedo has no ground game or takedown defense, I figured the fight would go there and she would win. She is a finisher, has shown that in her last fights.

Why is op so super serious?

I like your avatar. Where did you find it and is there any story to it? By the way I just found mine randomly on some 'free avatars' site, can't even recall where. OP maybe got tired of the negativity in the first few replies. Just speculating. I enjoyed Robertson's performance today. Cool moves and great submission.

I like your avatar. Where did you find it and is there any story to it? By the way I just found mine randomly on some 'free avatars' site, can't even recall where. OP maybe got tired of the negativity in the first few replies. Just speculating. I enjoyed Robertson's performance today. Cool moves and great submission.
random deviantart

Back