So Johnny Walker vs Marreta

Koro_11

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
if he can get past Cirkunov?

I like both, but that fight is a just bleed dream.

<{JustBleed}>

I don't think Santos is quite ready for Walker just yet. He should probably fight the winner of Jones/Smith first to gain some experience. Walker is a GOAT in the making.

I don't think Santos is quite ready for Walker just yet. He should probably fight the winner of Jones/Smith first to gain some experience. Walker is a GOAT in the making.
<Goldie11>

Sure. But ufc probly won’t do it cause they have a game plan to hype Jones Goat heavy this year by way of high volume can crush gauntlet. I wouldn’t be surprised to see Santos fight him after he beats Smith, followed by Walker and Reyes later this year.

Walker would rush forward to get a clinch like he does against everybody, and then get a shot to the chin that would knock out a bull in heat.

Sorry but Santos would knock him into next week.

How it goes

Except without the

200.gif

Walker looks like a girl

v7VGi2z.jpg

Walker would rush forward to get a clinch like he does against everybody, and then get a shot to the chin that would knock out a bull in heat.

Sorry but Santos would knock him into next week.
Walker is inexperienced so I won't call it for him guaranteed, but he has the potential to be an actual contender based on what we've seen. Santos does not.

Back