Were u impressed how Floyd bullied/outmuscled Conor in the clinch?(I k boxing, but still impressive)

iwillbebackin3weeks

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
This was just a sparring match and probably the biggest scam in the history of combat sports.

But one thing impressed me!
I knew that Floyd is really strong, but the way he bullied/outmuscled Conor in the clinch ... that was impressiv.

Do you argee?
edit:
"CONOR MCGREGOR WARNS FLOYD MAYWEATHER TO AVOID CLINCHES WITH HIM!"

Thats some wing chun shit!
ImpressiveVillainousAgama-size_restricted.gif

Last edited:
That's not some wing chun shit, just great reflexes and a boxing move. Did both. Wing chun sucks and is one of the worst martial arts.

Floyd made Conor his little bitch

Then Khabib took what was ledt of his soul

seemed to me Floyd avoided clinches by turning his back to colin like a little bitch

Wing Chun is the greatest MA ever ask Wong Shun Leung.

That's not some wing chun shit, just great reflexes and a boxing move. Did both. Wing chun sucks and is one of the worst martial arts.
i agree for the most part but what do you think of bruce? I did Jun Fan but people who are impressed by that fact, I usually tell, "I don't use any of that anymore" .

seemed to me Floyd avoided clinches by turning his back to colin like a little bitch
i assumed that he was baiting conor into doing something illegal which would have costed conor the whole purse.

Back