Conor vs Tony now

MuyThaiElbows

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Since Max vs Porier is happening and khabib is waiting untl October to at least come back, I think it makes the most sense to make Conor vs Tony.

Khabib vs Conor/Tony or Holloway will be huge fights.

Last edited:
If that’s the case why wouldn’t tony and Conor fight for the interim belt then? It’s going to be Conor vs Cowboy and tony vs Al

Since we're already out of the whole Khabib Tony fight I'd prefer it go down like this:

Holloway vs Poirier - winner fights Khabib in November
Conor vs Tony in the summer - winner faces the winner of holloway/poirier vs Khabib in early 2020

Last edited by a moderator:
It makes sense, but Conor might shit his jocks. The fight with Khabib was less winnable for him, sure, but Khabib was not going to cut him open and make him bleed like a struck piggy. Stuff like that is bad for his image.

Having holloway fight lw causes even more issues.

Tony should fight dustin or even conor.

But apparently tony called in sick?

Jesus christ, guys. Get it together. Tony wasnt always this unreliable.

If that’s the case why wouldn’t tony and Conor fight for the interim belt then? It’s going to be Conor vs Cowboy and tony vs Al
He doesn't want to fight Max. He wants Khabib or Conor. Tony has already acheived being interim champ. That belt means nothing.

And Tony vs Al is a terrible matchup.

Conor wouldn't fight Tony if a belt is not involved.

Since we're already out of the whole Khabib Tony fight I'd prefer it go down like this:

Holloway vs Poirier - winner fights Khabib in November
Conor vs Tony in the summer - winner faces the winner of holloway/poirier vs Khabib in early 2019
Agreed, but khabib and Conor obviously want nothing to do with El Cucuy.

Plus you mean early 2020 lol

Last edited:
McGregor vs Tony is not happening without gold on the line.
Stop dreaming.
Ferguson either sits and waits, fights AL or moved up to 170(which is where he started) or moves down to 145
Mcgregor isn’t in the cards

Because they will make it Conor vs Tony for the real belt

McGregor vs Tony is not happening without gold on the line.
Stop dreaming.
Ferguson either sits and waits, fights AL or moved up to 170(which is where he started) or moves down to 145
Mcgregor isn’t in the cards
It should be. Conor is a top dog at 155 and so is Tony. There's no reason why they shouldn't be matched up for the Khabib vs Holloway winner.

There is only one person that Tony should be fighting and thats Khabib.

Because they will make it Conor vs Tony for the real belt
How? When Max is a lw now and will be the new 155 interim champ. So khabib/Max will be made for the 'real' belt. Conor/Tony should fight so they can mark who is next for the Khabib/Max winner.

Have fighters under the same manager fought before?

I see it as the only logical fight besides Khabib, but Conor is such a wimp it might never actually come to fruition.

Back