Jones vs Błachowicz if both wins?

usadaguy

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I hope Jan knock Santos out and gets title shot if Jones beats Smith.
I follow agent Blazkowicz career since KSW days and back then he was average fighter compare to current Błachowicz. He improved so much especially his striking. Only weakness is his wrestling, but his jiu jitsu is very good. Jan is hard to finish and Santos is very good at finishing people inside 1 round. I know fight won't be boring.

Yah I think that should be the fight to make if Jan wins today, either way he should get a title shot.

Jones would absolutely wreck him, that's not a fight I care to see. Then again he's gonna demolish Smith easily too, so why not. No challenges left at LHW

If he wins tonight he'll be on a 5 fight win streak so sure

Although if Reyes knocks out Volkan he might jump the line

Would have to wait on the Johnny Walker fight... but 205 is looking better then it has in ages.

Reyes ahead when he destroys Oezdemir back up and relax guise, and Blacho get wrestlegrapped by Jones 100%

Reyes and Walker have more hype, Jan will probably need to fight one of them whilst the other gets a TS.

When Bones beats Smith theres nothi g left really at 205 for him at least now. I expect a move to HW to fight DC.

Jones would absolutely wreck him, that's not a fight I care to see. Then again he's gonna demolish Smith easily too, so why not. No challenges left at LHW

Who you want his to face?

Gus again?

Blachowicz is a can, Santos will KO him

he's not a can, he took good shots from Santos and felt overconfident and overaggressive, Santos hands are fast and heavy. It was a good fight. Santos should get TS if Jones wins and for Jan at least 6 months recovery and maybe Latifi rematch in the future. He is one of the few good polish fighters in the UFC now. Michał Oleksiejczuk will be contender one day. He's very talented striker, dominated easily Rountree 1 year ago and he's just 24 y.o.

Jesus Christ. What happened to Light Heavyweight?

8 years ago this was the top 10 at LHW, when Jones took over.

1. Jon Jones
2. Mauricio Rua
3. Rashad Evans
4. Quinton Jackson
5. Lyoto Machida
6. Forrest Griffin
7. Ryan Bader
8. Dan Henderson
9. Thiago Silva
10. Antonio Rogerio Nogueira

Now in 2019

1 Jon Jones
2 Daniel Cormier
3 Alexander Gustafsson
4 Anthony Smith
5 Jan Blachowicz
6 Volkan Oezdemir
7 Corey Anderson
8 Thiago Santos
9 Dominick Reyes
10 Ilir Latifi
Haha that is a dreadful top 10 tbf, there isn't a single threat to Jones in the entire division. The problem is most bigger and talented guys go on to other sports, but back then Pride was huge in Japan and when that closed the fighters had only one place to come so the UFC was stacked. Now that era has fizzled away due to age we are left with a gaping hole.

Haha that is a dreadful top 10 tbf, there isn't a single threat to Jones in the entire division.

That's why they should scrap LHW. DC and Bader have shown that 205 isn't needed.
Jones still beats all the HWs too but there is a chance that one of them lands something on him.

Back