Hold The F up, I can't watch ESPN+ on my laptop?

Rebel_LioN

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I can only watch through my phone? What's the deal here? I'm on the ESPN+ website and I want to watch it on my laptop but I can't find a link. Shit aint working fam.

Why is this happening

<TrumpWrong1>

Make sure you are logged in to your ESPN account. I have two accounts but ESPN+ on one of them and if I'm logged in to my other one it won't let me watch it.

You have to make sure you're listed as a minority female on the ESPN account so you can access their premium content

It's an extra add on you have to pay for to be able to do that.

Just do what I do and read the play by play. Nothing beats good ole imagination..

I can only watch through my phone? What's the deal here? I'm on the ESPN+ website and I want to watch it on my laptop but I can't find a link. Shit aint working fam.

Why is this happening
The prelims are on ESPN2 and not ESPN+. The main card is on ESPN+ at 2pm et/11 am pt.

Watching "fight night" at 10 am .....

You pay money and still cant watch.
What kind of ish ish is that.

Why can't ESPN+ replace ESPN classic or just be on TV with the thousands of other channels? Tired of always have to jump around to watch one card. I guess over in the UK it's all on one channel. Sucks that cards are like 4 in the morning though

Why can't ESPN+ replace ESPN classic or just be on TV with the thousands of other channels? Tired of always have to jump around to watch one card. I guess over in the UK it's all on one channel. Sucks that cards are like 4 in the morning though

Yeah bt sports

We get all the ppvs, fox and Fightpass cards plus reloaded which broadcasts old events, main event and other shows

Why is this happening
goto Sherdog's play by play.

They have a link to ESPN+

Why is this happening

Its because you bought that Chingwa notebook at the Flea Market..........buy a better one.

Back