Media Tony to Max Dec 9th 2018: If @TeamKhabib Ducks Me Let’s Run It

That was months ago
I always said Tony shouldn’t fight unless it for a undisputed, giving him another interim after what happens last time is disrespectful. Dustin himself said Ferguson deserved it.
Holloway isn’t even a dominant FW champ, he has two defences with losses agains the number 2 lightweight and the number 3 lightweight
I’m gonna drop this hear for Tony
6AB9D553-C0BA-4303-B91A-54785852AE89.jpeg

That was months ago
I always said Tony shouldn’t fight unless it for a undisputed, giving him another interim after what happens last time is disrespectful. Dustin himself said Ferguson deserved it.
Holloway isn’t even a dominant FW champ, he has two defences with losses agains the number 2 lightweight and the number 3 lightweight
View attachment 530271
Only 3 months ago

He said if khabib ducks him . We wont know about that until the end of the year .so Tony will have to wait .

He said if khabib ducks him . We wont know about that until the end of the year .so Tony will have to wait .
He's already ducking him by not wanting to fight until November while being injury free.

Khabib is going to fight the number one contender when he returns in order to defend his belt. Whether Ferg will remain the nr.1 contender DESPITE refusing the interim belt fight is yet to be seen, but I doubt the purple goof would allow it, since that defeats the purpose of the interim belt in the first place, since the interim champ has to unify his belt with the real belt at the first possible opportunity.

He's already ducking him by not wanting to fight until November while being injury free.

This. If he wants to fight GSP, vacate 155 and fight for 165 belt,
specially for him and GSP.

155 had enough of prima donnas bullshit, it needs to move on!

That was months ago
View attachment 530271
That fight being over 5 years ago when Holloway was 21 makes it irrelevant. Should I post Mcgregor getting subbed by Artemij Sitenkov and Joseph Duffy as a response? I mean at least Holloway was losing to high level fighters at that point in his career.

Khabib is going to fight the number one contender when he returns in order to defend his belt. Whether Ferg will remain the nr.1 contender DESPITE refusing the interim belt fight is yet to be seen, but I doubt the purple goof would allow it, since that defeats the purpose of the interim belt in the first place, since the interim champ has to unify his belt with the real belt at the first possible opportunity.
the interim champion automatically becomes the #1 contender

the interim champion automatically becomes the #1 contender
Yeah, that's what I'm afraid of. Personally, I think Ferguson should retain his nr.1 contender status even if he decides to sit out until Khabib comes back, but with the interim belt being put on the line by Dana, that's not going to happen. Max will be the one to face Khabib next, most likely, since he is more likely to win than Poirier.

Who else gets the feeling that Tony has been Colby’ed by Dana?

That fight being over 5 years ago when Holloway was 21 makes it irrelevant. Should I post Mcgregor getting subbed by Artemij Sitenkov and Joseph Duffy as a response? I mean at least Holloway was losing to high level fighters at that point in his career.
I’m just pissed for Tony
Lol

There is no "feeling", it's pretty much confirmed. The only question remains is whether Ferg will get the red panty fight or not to compensate for his loss of nr.1 contender status.

Tony got Colby'd first mind, he knows this fight is pointless for him, these interm belts are meaningless as he and many have found out! Holloway wins but won't beat khabib, only Tony at 155 gives him a real go, think he gets the W personally!

They're trying to bring in lesser competition in the hope that they beat Khabob and Conrad McDougal beats them. Khabieber would be down a loss which gives champ McGregor a legitimate excuse not to fight him. So at least one non-Dagestani defense if he wants it. More if the Islamic Abraham Lincoln loses the next fight. McGregor could defeat him in that sense without ever fighting him again.

Back