Corey Anderson about Jan Blachowicz

Guy is annoying af.

Blachowicz already said in an interview once, that instead of wishing him luck or congratulating him, corey keeps shitting on him after everytime he has success, like no other former opponent does.

Corey is annoying AF. , He is so boring i cant stand him.
You got KOd 2 times in a row and put 3 snoozers in a row after that Corey , Jan had 4 great performances in a row 2 finishes and 2 decisions(One of them was a FOTY contender against Jimi the guy who starched you) Jan came to you as a cool guy and now you shit on him about that ?

Anderson get KO'd like bum 25/8 so he need shut up

Corey "decision 25/8" Anderson is a boring wrestler who shout himself in the foot telling Ariel that he's going retire soon. Dana is a smart guy so he wants Gustafsson to finish him and end his stupid talks about title shot.

The Gus fight is the worst fight in the whole division for Corey outside of Jon himself.

Perhaps Gus said no to the Corey fight?

The source for that fight came from Sweden so I think its more likely it was Gus' team which tried to get that fight. Also when you consider how easy match up it is for Gus it would make sense Corey doesn't want it.

What's wrong with him? Talking about private conversations and shitting on other guy, who was nice to him....

Gustafsson literally called out Corey for the London card and Corey said no.

The source for that fight came from Sweden so I think its more likely it was Gus' team which tried to get that fight. Also when you consider how easy match up it is for Gus it would make sense Corey doesn't want it.

Didn't Corey call out Gus on social media a few days after 232?

What's wrong with him? Talking about private conversations and shitting on other guy, who was nice to him....
yeah bringing up private conversations and using them to try to get ahead of Jan is lame.

This absolute bum talking about a title shot

<36><Oku02>{<jordan}

He's right though, he deserves/ed to be higher than Jan. That said, they should both be used as chum for the real LHW contenders (Rakic, Walker, Reyes, Rockhold).

Who the fuck is going to read all that shit? Not this guy I tell ya. Listening to Corey on the JRE told me everything I need to know

anderson is right. dude wouldnt open his mouth to just talk bs. he isnt that kind of guy

DeadEvilGar-size_restricted.gif

tumblr_on1pm15Exn1u6fe5yo1_500.gif

Back