6 fights in 12 months!

Pious Augustus

Born With Thick Skin
Pink
Reaction score

I know about Cro Cop...but this's damn impressive
that guy is coming for Jones' head

He look like world beater against Branch j/k he suck and Moose make him can status too

Too bad he'll end his 6 fight a year streak with a bad loss tonight.

What is with the negative responses? 6 fights in a year and he has a crazy exciting "just bleed" kind of style. Sherdog's gonna Sherdog I guess.

Very impressive. We need more fighters like him and Adesanya. Too many fighters are wasting their primes fighting once or twice per year.

What is with the negative responses? 6 fights in a year and he has a crazy exciting "just bleed" kind of style. Sherdog's gonna Sherdog I guess.

I see your point, me being Polish just rooting for Jan here, otherwise Santos is awesome to watch and indeed a worthy JBG servant.

Pink belt ? ..... You pick Cain didn't you.

[ Spoiler

So did I

<DCrying><DCrying>]

Damn it can't do spoilers

Good for him, that's good money in Brazil. Not champion material, but definitely a warrior, has my respect for sure.

Edit: Just found out he was a paratrooper in the Brazilian Army

<DCWhoa> +respect points, don't @ me legs.

He spent a lot of his chins fighting like he did with Manuwa. I hope in few years he didn't ended up having Diego Sanchez' chin. God bless this guy, if he finishes everyone like he did with Manuwa, he deserves to get additional $100k fight bonus.

Thiago is one of those few fighters who truly does not give a fuck.

Way too much.

He’s gonna end up injured n it could shorten his career.

3 fights per year is nuff

What is a pink belt and what does it mean to have one? This is the first time I see it, a pink colored belt... You didn't choose this color right?

tenor.gif

What is a pink belt and what does it mean to have one? This is the first time I see it, a pink colored belt... You didn't choose this color right?

tenor.gif
supposed to be the ultimate sign of shame or whatever

I just want to see him smash people but I think he has a hell of a fight win Jan here. Hopefully something like Jan vs Jimi, that was a great scrap.

joking about santos bad nights is not negative, just not carried away by his streak of fights like some

Back