Media So is Tony Ferguson injured?

Raksas

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
He just posted this on instagram:
ferg.png

As per usual Tony wrote it so it's cryptic but sounds like to me his knee is still fucked up which wouldn't be surprising to me at all.

edit: Sherdog doesn't let me post the link here.

Last edited:
He wanted something to duck Max with, then he remembered the knee so he's not the monster who recovers in 4 months anymore

45645675467456.JPG

Why would you call out Khabib & Conor then? when u can't fight ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

Last edited:
he apparently turned down an interim, which makes sense because he won the last one in 2017 and got fucked over. hes earned a real title shot anyways, and earned that shot over 2 years ago.

so ufc moved on and booked max vs poirer in a wierd ass fight. it'll be enteraining for sure, but 2 guys conor has wins over are fighting for an interim - 1 guy doesnt even have a single win at LW yet. unless they're gonna do khabib and tony and have the winners of both fights meet up, i dont like this shit

he apparently turned down an interim, which makes sense because he won the last one in 2017 and got fucked over. hes earned a real title shot anyways, and earned that shot over 2 years ago.

so ufc moved on and booked max vs poirer in a wierd ass fight. it'll be enteraining for sure, but 2 guys conor has wins over are fighting for an interim - 1 guy doesnt even have a single win at LW yet. unless they're gonna do khabib and tony and have the winners of both fights meet up, i dont like this shit
Tbh I think max would handle Conor pretty easily at this point. Max has frowns so much as a fighter and Conor just doesn't seem to give a true shit anymore. Dustin vs Conor would be interesting to me as I dont kniw who I'd favor as Dustin has grown a lot too but his game is still the exact same as Conors.

With the way the man trains you can expect the knee to be fully healed in 2027

D0FMGTkU0AECV9U.jpg

D0FMGTlUwAAubvx.jpg

Disappointed in Tony for ducking Max

I mean good for him standing up for himself, but expect him to get offered a fight like Gregor Gillespie next lol

He wanted something to duck Max with, then he remembered the knee so he's not the monster who recovers in 4 months anymore

View attachment 530259

Why would you call out Khabib & Conor then? when can't fight ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????
He never ducked Max , He just didnt want to risk his shot that he earned.
This is bullshit

Al's a little pri k calling Tony out for tripping on a wire the UFC left loose through a lack of health and safety

It wasn't that when Pube head lamb Laquinta was crying saying he'll quit UFC two weeks ago

This's why he's calling out Conor? to not risk his shot? he himself didn't use this excuse
Tony doesn't tweet out his management decisions for little goofs like you to talk about bud

When has a fighter ever came out and given a reason for rejecting fights publicly?

I know Khabib uses Ramadan but that's it

Guys like Tony and Conor don't tweet why they're not fighting which exposes you as the little girl you are

Al's a little pri k calling Tony out for tripping on a wire the UFC left loose through a lack of health and safety

It wasn't that when Pube head lamb Laquinta was crying saying he'll quit UFC two weeks ago
That was back in 2018 when Tony came after him first

So why is Tony Ferguson not fighting Max for the Interim? Tony Ferguson called out Max Holloway after Holloway 's win over Brian Ortega.

I understand that he wants to fight Khabib for the championship but why send that tweet 8 December without knowing if Khabib is being stripped or not,then decline the fight you wanted.

The only fighter i can see Tony fight now without the belt is Mcgregor. Conor sad that he wants the next guy in line and Tony wants Conor.
He would probably make more money fighting Conor then Khabib for the titel.

View attachment 530259

Why would you call out Khabib & Conor then? when can't fight ?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

FZx2kSm.gif

Tony Ferguson the type of guy to tear his acl eating jello

Back