Jon Jones next fight?

LOLWOWgetWAXED

Dana Gang
@Yellow
Reaction score
We all know he's going to ROFLSTOMP Smith. So who is he fighting next and when?
My prediction is he wanted this tune up fight because he's going for a big challenge and Gustafsson wasn't enough. Brock Lesnar, summer time.

Brock Lesnar, summer time.

2r39ug4.png

bork1}

If Jones wants a true challenge he needs to go up to heavyweight. there is simply nobody left for him over at 205 at this point in time.

If he does go up the obvious fight to make would be DC. If he stays at 205 i would like to see either Romero or Rockhold going up to fight him.

Last edited:
im hoping smith makes something out his 1/10000000000 chance to win and pulls it off.

Winner of today's main event probably (Blachowicz/Santos)

Reyes might get rushed into one after that

And hopefully Johnny Walker keeps winning

Brock Lesnar isn't a challenge. It's like AS going up to LHW to get easier fights he was going to get more credit for.

Praying for Smith to knock that cheat out.

Somebody will beat him. Even with the roids. All it takes is one great strike and it’s all over.

Winner of today's main event probably (Blachowicz/Santos)

Reyes might get rushed into one after that

And hopefully Johnny Walker keeps winning
to early for both Reyes and Walker imo. Like you said about Walker, they need some more experience/wins before they are ready for a fight against Jones.

Both Blachowicz/Santos are decent opponents for Jones but like smith i dont give them much of a chance. then again who else is there currently at 205?

Again, i would like to see either Romero or Rockhold going up to challenge Jones. they have the skills and big fight experience to put up a challenge for Jones.

Either Jon Jones defends his title against the winner of Thiago Santos and Jan Błachowicz or possibly does a super fight with DC at HW for the money fight.

Praying for Smith to knock that cheat out.

Somebody will beat him. Even with the roids. All it takes is one great strike and it’s all over.

You underestimate the power of reach. But Jones has a hell of chin, remember you don't know if "that strike" has landed unless it actually works. Jones got nailed with a beautiful kick against Shad that should have finished him. Shrugged it off like a boss. Against someone else highlight reel moment.

to early for both Reyes and Walker imo. Like you said about Walker, they need some more experience/wins before they are ready for a fight against Jones.

Both Blachowicz/Santos are decent opponents for Jones but like smith i dont give them much of a chance. then again who else is there currently at 205?

Again, i would like to see either Romero or Rockhold going up to challenge Jones. they have the skills and big fight experience to put up a challenge for Jones.

Romero vs Jones would be dope

Brock Lesnar isn't a challenge. It's like AS going up to LHW to get easier fights he was going to get more credit for.
i disagree, it'd be the first time we see jones giving up significant size advantage. many want to see how a GOAT like him can adapt. Jones vs DC HW would be the same shit.

Romero vs Jones would be dope
yes this would be a great matchup imo.

Jones has the reach to keep Romero at bay but Yoel just needs one clean shot to turn a fight completely around and i wonder how Jones will handle Romero's wrestling.

Lol jon will never go to heavyweight.

He is too scared.

i disagree, it'd be the first time we see jones giving up significant size advantage. many want to see how a GOAT like him can adapt. Jones vs DC HW would be the same shit.

They are all wrong. LHW>HW. Jones is 6 foot 4 we already know he can adapt.

I would Love to see jones at hw and fight someone like jds or ngannou

I hope Luke wins LHW debut and gets a ts.

Could be fun.

Back