Will Aldo touch gold once again when Max beats Dustin for the interim LW title?

Mason

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Still going strong after 15+ years.

813DE99D-3F11-435B-9D21-FEAFBE57B7E9.jpeg

Last edited:
lol think about what you just asked us. Is aldo going to have a better chance once the dude who already whipped his ass twice has both belts? come on man lol

Nah. Max soundly beat Aldo twic not just beat finished Aldo twice. Max has Aldos number. I dont think hel beat Max.

If Max stays at 155 and they strip him of 145, yeah. Aldo winning the title again in his last fight, in Brazil maybe. That would be such a great ending to his career.

His chances are about 44 percent success against Max

No. Zabit destroys Aldo before.
I nearly spit out my drink.. based on what exactly do you make this assessment? You actually think zabit would beat Aldo? You realize zabit ain’t getting Aldo down right? So it’s gonna be a striking match,right? And you’d actually pick zabit who got outstuck by Brandon Davis to outstrike Aldo. Betting you would be like taking candy from a child..

You didn’t answer the question bro

i dont get the question. No i dont think he will beat max in a thid fight. are you assuming max would vacate 45? you didnt say that. Why would aldo beat max, would what make you think that?

I nearly spit out my drink.. based on what exactly do you make this assessment? You actually think zabit would beat Aldo? You realize zabit ain’t getting Aldo down right? So it’s gonna be a striking match,right? And you’d actually pick zabit who got outstuck by Brandon Davis to outstrike Aldo. Betting you would be like taking candy from a child..

brawldo is the prospect killer. they better be careful what they ask for lol

With this Holloway v Porier fight being announce I am assuming Max relinquishes his belt. Aldo will fight either T-City or... cub Swanson?? Either way. Aldo takes it and retires. Sets off into the sunset reclaiming his status as best FW of all time and possibly the GOAT.

i dont get the question. No i dont think he will beat max in a thid fight. are you assuming max would vacate 45? you didnt say that. Why would aldo beat max, would what make you think that?
Yes I’m assuming Max will vacate. And yes, Brawldo is doing all of Max’s title defense work lol

Aldo FW GOAT sure, that would be a nice end but damn kind of a shitty way to win back the title

Yes I’m assuming Max will vacate. And yes, Brawldo is doing all of Max’s title defense work lol

oh than hell yeah. Aldo is a fucking BEAST. he was evening winning vs max but max is just too durable and has cardio for days. I think for sure he can get the 45 belt back if max vacates.

Yep, none of these champ champs are going back down so once max gets stripped they should pretty much hand that belt to Aldo since no one else besides Max in on his level in that division.

With this Holloway v Porier fight being announce I am assuming Max relinquishes his belt. Aldo will fight either T-City or... cub Swanson?? Either way. Aldo takes it and retires. Sets off into the sunset reclaiming his status as best FW of all time and possibly the GOAT.
If Max is going up and potentially getting stripped of the 145 belt why on earth would Cub Swanson get a shot? He's lost his last 3. Regardless of what happens with Max Volkanovski's next in line for a title shot.

I don't think he has the heart for it. He been through so many 5 rounds and as a striker it is tough.

A lot of people clowning aldo makes me sad and angry lol.

Aldo lost a step clearly but he's still right beneath max. I also said this before and I'll say it again aldo has been the better fighter against max in both fights until he gasses. If he could somehow fix those issues I'd say aldo by Dec. Of course that's not how fights work so max is the better man in the two but let's not act like aldo suddenly became a scrub.

Last edited:
If Max is going up and potentially getting stripped of the 145 belt why on earth would Cub Swanson get a shot? He's lost his last 3. Regardless of what happens with Max Volkanovski's next in line for a title shot.
Idk. I just looked at the rankings and he’s like the closest to the top that aldo hasn’t beat recently

Idk. I just looked at the rankings and he’s like the closest to the top that aldo hasn’t beat recently
I'm confused did you just skip over Volkanovski when you were looking at Cub's number 7 ranking? Volkanovski is ranked higher than Cub, currently 4, and Aldo has a win over Cub while never having faced the hulk. Not to to mention the hulks on a 16 fight win streak while cub's on a 3 fight skid.

Back