Media RDA subtweets Khabib and slams Conor nuthugger

f89e6b5a2ecbaa8368e3f105a41cd0fe4dbdd58cd5da4be10800218910010662

RDA is last real champ. conor never paid dues and khabib fought conor and doing everything possible to avoid ferg

Says the guy that booked a superfight after one title defense
Murrrr murrr murrr

IMG_20190204_230743.jpg

C-658VsXoAo3ovC.jpg

I like RDA but he’s probably just butt hurt that khabib got the red panty night and he didn’t

I really wish RDA fought Connor. I've no idea what would have happened but it could have sent so many things in a totally different direction. McGregor v Mayweather might never even have happened and more certainly, Nate Diaz wouldn't have gone from an active fighter to a inactive trash talker

Hmmmmmm! RALPH defended his title against cowboy then immediately signed a super fight against Conor. He should shut his mouth. He was just besmirched by Colby and Marty and got Lucky that Robbie hurt his knee or he would have been beat up in that fight too. Fuck em

RDA is a clown who missed out on a 5 million dollar PPV fight against Conor because he injured himself.

I really wish RDA fought Connor. I've no idea what would have happened but it could have sent so many things in a totally different direction. McGregor v Mayweather might never even have happened and more certainly, Nate Diaz wouldn't have gone from an active fighter to a inactive trash talker
We may have seen McGregor vs Lawler or Khabib vs Tony earlier or Tony Vs Diaz
It’s funny how one bruised foot could of changed the history of MMA

We may have seen McGregor vs Lawler or Khabib vs Tony earlier or Tony Vs Diaz
It’s funny how one bruised foot could of changed the history of MMA

Big time, but i guess that could be said about many events over the years.

So many fights were supposed to have happened but didn't. We actually forget!

Jones v Anthony Johnston? Just imagine. While the presumption is Jones would have won, he could also have been violently KO'd. Live possibility for sure.

There's so many yet i can't think of them right now LOL

Back