Does Jon Jones look so good because he's fighting bums?

ApplesVild

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Other than DC and Gus who both gave him hard fights at times, the rest of the line up bums and lower fair fighters.. all of jones impressive name wins are old legends well passed it.

Other than DC and Gus what are Jones best wins?

I love threads like this that make me thing whether this is a troll job or a serious thread. Either way it's a idiotic opinion.

Shogun, Rashad, Rampage, Machida and Vitor, all former champions, were bums when they fought Jones?
tenor.gif

I wouldn't say bums, but he did fight a lot of guys who had already been fighting for a long time and were shopworn. More relevant though is that he almost certainly cheated in every single fight he had.

Hammil is the only A level fighter hes ever faced and he lost decisively so yes

Any man that finishes DC and Gus is great and I’m confused why anyone would think otherwise

Dc x 2
Gus x2
machida
Rampage
Evans
Belfort

Yeah a list of bums lol

LOL, what bums?. no those fighters were not passed it when he fought them. You are only thinking of them as passed it now.

Rashad Evans. was not passed it when they fought

Shogun Rua. was not passed it when they fought, had just won the belt knocking Machida out cold in round 1

Daniel Cormier. No way passed it, best fighter in MMA in heavier weightclasses. No one else can beat him.

Alex Gustaffsson. Its a good win but Gus has never beat any top guys apart from injured Shogun by decision.

OSP. Mid Tier, very hot and cold fighter.

Brandon Vera. Journeyman.

Glover Texiera. Decent win but yeah Glover is a bit long in the tooth.

Chael Sonnen. Pathetic win. Mismatch.

Vitor Belfort. He was on all forms of PEDS at the time and killing everyone with hulk kicks. Great win.

Lyoto Machida. Very Good win, Machida was not old or passed it at the time.

Rampage. Yeah his best days were behind him when Jones whooped him.

Ryan Bader. Very Good win, look how Bader is doing now. Not passed it at all.

Matyushenko. Yes 100% passed it and very slow and stiff. I'll give you that, he was passed it.

Jake O'brien. Not passed it, and actually a underrated good solid win for Jones.

The other guys he beat I can't be bothered to list. Jones is the best, I know peoples hatred just blinds them, but just have to face it..

Lol no

He looks good because he fights withered, broken legends and MWs.

Nostalgia bloated record.

Gus, DC, Shad and Machida are the only wins worth a fuck on his resume. No, not even Bader.

I wouldn't say bums, but he did fight a lot of guys who had already been fighting for a long time and were shopworn. More relevant though is that he almost certainly cheated in every single fight he had.
So in reality you can say some of those fighters cheated also. You know, before USADA. No proof they weren't.

Ah the classic [insert fighter] is a can crusher because some of the people he fought in the past has now aged and is past their primes.

Back