Is this why Cruz is prone to bickering with Rogan during broadcasts?

Flex Plexico

customized Gucci accessories
@Silver
Reaction score
@Verace just posted a thread about another topic from Cruz’s recent appearance on UFC Unfiltered

one of the biggest takeaways for me was when Dominick was asked about what got him interested in becoming a UFC commentator in the first place

Cruz says he got into it because he was tired of commentators clumsily ignoring the nuances of his game and explaining it away in Jardine terms: awkward movement, herky-jerky, etc.

To me, this seems like a pretty direct call out of how Rogan and Co. often call the action inside the cage

could this be a potential source of resentment for Dom, or am I looking to far into it?

giphy.gif

P34xJKD.gif

He resents pretty much everyone. Just one of those guys who is hard to get along with.

It seems many don't like Cruz's commentating cause he says what he would do but it's still interesting to hear him break things down and he doesn't let Rogan get carried away like he usually does. I like Dom as a commentator.

He resents pretty much everyone. Just one of those guys who is hard to get along with.
Serra and Dom started squabbling a bit when Matt said something that got under Dom’s skin (not hard to do)

but Dom kinda cut his losses and apologized before things got off the rails

I do think that Dom would be a difficult roommate, for sure

Rogan does become a bit much a lot of the time.

Cruz is a beta multi-thousandaire Manlet and jealous of Alpha Manlet Multi-Millionaire Joe Rogan.

It seems many don't like Cruz's commentating cause he says what he would do but it's still interesting to hear him break things down and he doesn't let Rogan get carried away like he usually does. I like Dom as a commentator.
Yeah man, I like all of the commentators, honestly

from a goof like Fitzgerald to Rogan to Hardy

it’s nice to get different perspectives in there

I didn't mind him then people on here pointed out things annoying in his style that I hear all the time now. On the fence but he shouldn't be doing that with Joe on air.

I dunno but lately Cruz has started to suck honestly. A few times this last card i corrected him OUT loud like wtf dude.

Serra and Dom started squabbling a bit when Matt said something that got under Dom’s skin (not hard to do)

but Dom kinda cut his losses and apologized before things got off the rails

I do think that Dom would be a difficult roommate, for sure

I remember a few times DC has tried to make a joke and Cruz just shut him down and wasn't having any of it. For no real reason.

Cruz is a beta multi-thousandaire Manlet and jealous of Alpha Manlet Multi-Millionaire Joe Rogan.
I mean I’d trade like 3” of height for dat hairline of his tho

If he could find a way to stop coming off like an asshole he would be a great commentator. His knowledge of the sport is valuable, but he has to realize there is more to it. As of now I prefer to have someone else in there. To me the best commentators in every sport are likable.

I remember a few times DC has tried to make a joke and Cruz just shut him down and wasn't having any of it. For no real reason.
<6>
yeah man he can definitely be a wet blanket in there

does he enjoy rocking the boat like that or is he on the spectrum or something?

They need to keep Cruz off cards

He’s jelly Hogan gets better woman than him even tho he is bald

its not so much manlet infighting, as it is both guys really pride themselves on their articulation of knowledge and observations .

Back