The Official Prediction Thread for UFC Fight Night: Błachowicz vs. Santos

ChaelSonnen

The American Gangster
@purple
Reaction score
Sherbros,
It's that time of the week again for the most ANTICIPATED thread series in Sherdog history!
The card is as follows:

Main Card (ESPN+)
Weight class
Method Round Time Notes
Light Heavyweight Jan Błachowicz vs. Thiago Santos
Heavyweight Stefan Struve vs. Marcos Rogério de Lima
Light Heavyweight Gian Villante vs. Michał Oleksiejczuk
Women's Flyweight Liz Carmouche vs. Lucie Pudilová
Bantamweight John Dodson vs. Petr Yan
Catchweight (209 lbs.) Magomed Ankalaev vs. Klidson Abreu
Preliminary Card (ESPN2)
Welterweight Carlo Pedersoli Jr. vs. Dwight Grant
Featherweight Daniel Teymur vs. Chris Fishgold
Women's Flyweight Veronica Macedo vs. Gillian Robertson
Lightweight Damir Hadžović vs. Polo Reyes
Welterweight Michel Prazeres vs. Ismail Naurdiev
Catchweight (157 lbs.) Rustam Khabilov vs. Carlos Diego Ferreira
Lightweight Damir Ismagulov vs. Joel Alvarez

I'm currently seeking someone to truly challenge me when it comes to predictions. I currently hold a record of 5-0-1 in terms of these prediction threads, and I truly feel that I'm ready for a step up in competition
<DC-Champ>

56350-1579997.png

Let's get the regulars in here!
@Spath @VVarhead @Buff

Santos
Struve
Macedo (please?)

Rest don't care

Good evening fine gentlemen of this exquisite thread.

56350-1579910.png

as usual I don't predict WMMA cause I have no clue.

I'm currently seeking someone to truly challenge me when it comes to predictions. I currently hold a record of 5-0-1 in terms of these prediction threads, and I truly feel that I'm ready for a step up in competition
<DC-Champ>

56350-1579997.png

Let's get the regulars in here!
@Spath @VVarhead @Buff
Jesus, man, you are just asking for another L, aren’t ya?

I’m drunk as fuck so I don’t know if I can be arsed to make any predictions this time. I will just enjoy the fights, hopefully. Good luck to all!

<[analyzed}>

Not even worth staying up for, Ill just download in the morning.

Jesus, man, you are just asking for another L, aren’t ya?

I’m drunk as fuck so I don’t know if I can be arsed to make any predictions this time. I will just enjoy the fights, hopefully. Good luck to all!

<[analyzed}>
Sounds like a blatant duck to me :rolleyes:

56350-1570796.png

nah, still shitty
Great minds think alike.. curious as to why you're picking Gian's opponent, though. He hasn't really fought any competition outside of the UFC and is coming off a lengthy USADA suspension. On the other hand Gian really isn't that reliable to bet on.. That's probably the toughest fight for me to predict on this card. Might switch it up last second.

some firework fights on this card. These are often the fun cards: not a lot happening as far as the belt is concerned, but some matchups that will sure as shit offer up blood to the Just Bleed Gods

Great minds think alike.. curious as to why you're picking Gian's opponent, though. He hasn't really fought any competition outside of the UFC and is coming off a lengthy USADA suspension. On the other hand Gian really isn't that reliable to bet on.. That's probably the toughest fight for me to predict on this card. Might switch it up last second.
Villante sucks, like, he shouldn't be in UFC anymore. That polish guy looked decent against Khalil. He has a jab, good defense and seems composed enough to not overcommit while beating Villante's ass. I'm picking the polish due to cardio, and also because he has been training with Jan, and being young, he's probably just getting better.

Villante sucks, like, he shouldn't be in UFC anymore. That polish guy looked decent against Khalil. He has a jab, good defense and seems composed enough to not overcommit while beating Villante's ass. I'm picking the polish due to cardio, and also because he has been training with Jan, and being young, he's probably just getting better.

You really think the polish guy looked decent against Khalil? I remember he had awful cardio so I see Villante winning a boring-ass decision.
And I agree, Villante shouldn't be in the UFC.

You really think the polish guy looked decent against Khalil? I remember he had awful cardio so I see Villante winning a boring-ass decision.
And I agree, Villante shouldn't be in the UFC.
he's no cardio-machine, but i think Villante gasses faster and gets outclassed on the feet for most of the fight, doubt it's entertaining though

Back