What is your reaction if Israel Adesanya becomes a champion by this year

GetSmoked

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
Hypothetically, let's just assume Israel Adesanya beats Kelvin Gastelum for the interim belt and gets a title shot with Robert Whittaker somewhere around the end of this year and wins.

What is your reaction and where would you place his legacy if he accomplishes his dream?

I believe he will become the champion by the end of this year. Mark my words.

Last edited:
I've actually grown to like this guy, go figure. <mma4>

giphy.gif

I don't believe in fairy tales

(but I like him so...)

I would be filled with rage and cut off my manhood.

After Michael Page fight I realized,you cant be UFC champion with chicken legs because no matter how dangerous your striking is,mediocre wrestler with decent power would bring you down. and dont bring Bones into this argument,his hips are huge.

After Michael Page fight I realized,you cant be UFC champion with chicken legs because no matter how dangerous your striking is,mediocre wrestler with decent power would bring you down. and dont bring Bones into this argument,his hips are huge.
His pico is huge too

I really like his style, i hope he does it.

Hopefully he proves me wrong. I wont be cheering for his opponents, but i'll call it how i see it. Idk if he can get past Jacare, Kelvin, Whit, and Yoel

And of course, the obligatory

big_1542031637_image.jpg

Followed by some

tenor.gif

hqdefault.jpg

Would be pretty cool! Idk tho haha
Did a breakdown of him va Gastelum if u wanna watch guys!

Hypothetically, let's just assume Israel Adesanya beats Kelvin Gastelum for the interim belt and gets a title shot with Robert Whittaker somewhere around the end of this year and wins.

What is your reaction and where would you place his legacy if he accomplishes his dream?
since my reaction isn't planned...............i can see.........
tenor.gif

.........................nothing............

Back