How would Ngannou do vs Badr Hari or Rico Verhoeven in kickboxing?

Vehap1

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
Prime Ubereem was able to do some work in kickboxing,

Would it be competitive? would it be one sided and embarrassing?

PVS_1848.0.jpeg Screen_Shot_2016-10-20_at_11.19.49_AM.0.jpg
maxresdefault.jpg

Badr and Rico would destroy Ngannou in k-1 rules.
MMA Francis wins, boxing probably Badr and Rico still, but Ngannou have a puncher chances then.

Can Ngannou kick? Probably not.

He'd get his ass kicked pretty bad.

People need to stop thinking good striking in MMA translates to being a successful kickboxer.

Badr hasn't looked as good since his return.

Don't compare Ngannou to Ubereem.....

upload_2019-2-22_14-10-10.jpeg

kickboxing is overrated, rampage fought in k1 and kicked abidis ass who knocked out aerts 2 times... Ngannou by ko

He would get beat for sure, but I don't think he would just get smashed in 30 seconds like some think. I couldn't believe what I was watching when I saw Bigfoot Silva fight Rico and actually last a while, and he has never done a kickboxing fight ever and he was getting knocked out cold in like 1 minute in every UFC fight. But he actually lasted much longer with Rico.

He'd get his ass kicked pretty bad.

People need to stop thinking good striking in MMA translates to being a successful kickboxer.

This. Good kickboxers can put up a guard, and fighters got to crack that shell. That does not happen in mma.

Zero way to know without seeing it. Overeem did ko Hari if that counts for anything.

Badr destroys him if he's having a good day
Rico decisions him with a boring rangy gameplan

Francis has some very sloppy striking technique. Those giant gloves in Kickboxing will help his opponents absorb a lot of the impact and Fancis' lack of technique and iffy cardio would have him eating counters all night until he dropped against some of the best. He would get lit the fuck up with some of the looping punches he throws, exposing his entire body for a seasoned kickboxer to target at will.

No doubt he can beat some low to lower middle tier journeymen kickboxers though.

and what about rampage kicking abidis ass ?

Gary Goodridge knocked him out too.

Even though Mike Bernardo won, he got dropped twice by Tom Erikson.

TOM ERIKSON.

I like Tom, but come on now...

Back