Did Conor Finally Ditch his Irish Coach Edmund?

Bubba32

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
All of Kavanaghs fighters either have losing records or lose when going against legit competition.

Conor was his only real successful guy much like the original coach edmund who rode off ronda's cootails.

Did the Irish Coach Edmund lose his "Ronda Rousey"? Was Conor able to do what Ronda couldnt?

With Conors natural gifts he'd become a monster if he had a real coach, real trainers and real training partners.

Kavanaugh is better and more level headed than he gets credit for. Half the time he's slowly having to walk back Conor's hyperbole. I think it's John who doesn't want to come back to that corner. At this point, I don't think its about the money for Kavanaugh.

irish edmund. but no amount of training can make him beat khabib

Kavanaugh is better and more level headed than he gets credit for. Half the time he's slowly having to walk back Conor's hyperbole. I think it's John who doesn't want to come back to that corner. At this point, I don't think its about the money for Kavanaugh.

He’s said before that he doesn’t want to train Conor anymore unless he’s fully committed.

How dare you.

Artem Bless. True goat.
uCgD8XG_d.jpg

Kav seems pretty cool actually.

But why you ask? They have a falling out or something?

The only way Conor beats Khabib is if he goes to Tristar and trains alongside GSP under the supervision of master Firas. Can you imagine how great Conor could become?

Conor needs someone to get him to do this type of stuff again.

>Natural gifts

A left hand, suspect cardio, and even weaker grappling. Not a lot to woooork with lad... if anything he should be tanking Irish Edmund.

<5>

I think Conor is too loyal to SBG to switch camps. But then again, he's so rich he could fly in any training partner money can buy, wouldn't ya think?

Come on... This guy talked about easily jumping into the UFC because he could beat Aldo in his prime and be champ. Johns not a fuck nugget like this guy. My opinion

ed.jpeg

Conor needs someone to get him to do this type of stuff again.

He needs a sobriety counselor then.

Just Conor's physical appearance looks beat up - too much booze and coke wears down anyone. Guys like 50 year old Rogan almost look more fresh.

He needs a sobriety counselor then.

Just Conor's physical appearance looks beat up - too much booze and coke wears down anyone. Guys like 50 year old Rogan almost look more fresh.

I'm a fan and 100% agree with this. I said before, if Kavanaugh is not in Conors corner that means he's done. He hasn't stopped the partying.

The only way Conor beats Khabib is if he goes to Tristar and trains alongside GSP under the supervision of master Firas. Can you imagine how great Conor could become?
I disagree unless you think FIras can give Conor a heart transplant. Conor has the talent and the moxy, he doesn't have the heart of the truly elite. He lost to a marijuana promoter and begged for mercy against Khabib. Against Nate he dove at Nate's legs because he quit in there. Conor has amazing reflexes. He is one of the fastest tappers in MMA. I doubt Firas can fix that.

I'm a fan and 100% agree with this. I said before, if Kavanaugh is not in Conors corner that means he's done. He hasn't stopped the partying.
Same with me. You do not need to be a drug counselor to see that his life has spun out of control and he looks worse and worse, just from a physical standpoint. In fairness, no human on this earth can be a 20 something year old kid, come in to mega millions, fame, power, temptation and come out in one piece.

You don't need to be a shrink to see this dude looks a lot better than the one below.
501174988.jpg.0.jpg

As If you know what a good coach is. Don’t worry about John, he is a successful man, worry about yourself.

Conor hit his peak already, he'll never become a GOAT.

Back