Alex Gustafsson v Corey Anderson targeted for UFC Stockholm 6/1

Chad W

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
A matchup between Alexander Gustafsson and Corey Anderson is targeted to be the main event of UFC Stockholm on June 1st which is set to be a UFC on ESPN+ event. Who wins this matchup?

Gus really picked a good match up here. Can't see him losing this.

Hopefully Gus looks better than that last failure

Every

God

Damn

Time

By no fault of his own, Corey ANDERSON is the most disappointing fighter on the roster.

You need to use Corey Anderson's full name. There is only one fighter who can go by just Anderson and it ain't him.

Perfect stylistic matchup for Gustafsson.

He's gonna take this home inside of 3 rounds.

Corey Anderson via Black American.

I guess this leaves Latifi or Shogun for Salthold?

Last edited:
Probably the easiest match up in top 10 for Gus, but who knows how he will look after that last embarrasing tippy toe BJ performance.

There is only one "Anderson".

Use Corey's full name, god damn it.

anderson by ud gustaffson is done

Gus really picked a good match up here. Can't see him losing this.

You sure about that? Gus doesn't do so well againt athletic and explosive fighters if ya know what i'm sayin

Beastin 25/8 is still the best nickname of all time.

A shame he ditched it, but it didn't really fit him anyway.

You sure about that? Gus doesn't do so well againt athletic and explosive fighters if ya know what i'm sayin

He's gonna redeem himself here lol. Anderson is no Jon Jones or Rumble

A matchup between Alexander Gustafsson and Corey Anderson is targeted to be the main event of UFC Stockholm on June 1st which is set to be a UFC on ESPN+ event. Who wins this matchup?

Insomniacs

Gus by TKO. Corey Anderson had a good fight against Latifi but he still gets rocked a lot and Gus will get the finish.

he will get the win then wait 2 years more for a third fight with jones or dc

Back