Weidman says Adesanya hasnt beat anyone good...

SalvadorAllende

Titanium Belt
@Titanium
Reaction score
...and implies he does not deserve a titleshot.

Weidman is the guy that got a titleshot after beating Mark Muñoz and being on the sidelines for 1 year. LMAO.

STFU Chris

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

Prime Weidman has been KOd 4 times in 5 fights.

Sometimes you can recognize talent before those big wins come. Adesanya just may be one such situation.

Although Weidman does have a point with Adesanya not beating anyone good, he was in the same situation when he got his title shot against Silva.

If beating Anderson Silva isn't even good anymore, then he's discrediting his own wins.

He’s right
His best win is gatekeeper Brunson.
Weidmans win over Gastelum is more impressive then anything Israel has done in his career.
Weidman would also best Israel pretty bad

And Chris has recently lost to all contenders minus Gastelum since his title reign.. What's the point?

Sometimes you can recognize talent before those big wins come. Adesanya just may be one such situation.

yeah exactly, he was kind of in the same boat i dont know why hes acting like that..and i like teh chris

He’s right
His best win is gatekeeper Brunson.
Weidmans win over Gastelum is more impressive then anything Israel has done in his career.
Weidman would also best Israel pretty bad

i pray this fight gets made. I know teh chris would be a big under dog in vegas and i would get PAAAIDD

Israel would butcher Chris imo. It would be brutal.

...and implies he does not deserve a titleshot.

Weidman is the guy that got a titleshot after beating Mark Muñoz and being on the sidelines for 1 year. LMAO.

STFU Chris

a6d14690b45b447ff840410ace809513.gif

Actually Weidman was pretty on point in that interview.

He said Adesanya is currently a little overrated. Which he is.

Then he actually said the Interim Title fight makes sense at this time, given the state of the division.

tenor.png

Silva is Chris's best win and career defining moment, and even he thinks he's a bum.
<{outtahere}>

Beating a guy who has 1 win in last 7 does not mean shit. It would be like if beating Jake Ellenberger got you a shot at TWood.<Oku02>

yeah exactly, he was kind of in the same boat i dont know why hes acting like that..and i like teh chris

I actually like Weidman as well. I feel bad for him in a way because he experienced the highest high by derailing the longest championship run in history but then suffered real lows going 1-4 in his last 5 fights and its not like he's old, the guy is 34.

Back