Conor McGregor's antics reminds me of Miyamoto Musashi

Snolla

Brown Belt
Professional Fighter
Reaction score
Miyamoto Musashi is considered the greatest samurai of all time. He is a legend who is said to have defeated and killed hundreds of challengers. If you read his book "The Book of Five Rings" you will learn a lot and I highly recommend it to all of you.

Miyamoto was notorious (no pun intended) for fucking with his opponents before the fights. He would intentionally show up late or use other forms of disrespect to mess with his opponents heads and then would win the matches.

I also found this video from a pretty intelligent and well-spoken YouTuber named Mindsmash talking about this:

Some other fighters employ similar tactics as well, but what Conor did to Jose was right out of Miyamoto's playbook and I have a feeling Conor has read/studied "The Book of Five Rings."
I do think the bus smashing was classless and too far though because other fighters got hurt. That was a bullshit move and he probably realizes this (hopefully).

Anyways, this is more about mental warfare than it is about Conor. Any other examples of beautiful mental games before the fight were the troll did in fact win the fight dominantly?

Cowboy vs Nate comes to mind. Nate punk'd Cerrone before and during that fight.

Here's another good one. Thanks @Jackonfire

Inb4
- you're a dickrider
- ANOTHER CONOR THREAD OMG LAWL LMFAO DFKDSLFJHDSJ!!@!@!@
- he sucks
- khabib smashed your BOI LAWL OMG IM SO FUNNY KDJF:JDSLJF!@!@!@

iu

iu

Last edited:
ts how do you breathe?

with mcnumbnuts so far down your thoat?

You lost all my respect when you called Mindsmash well spoken. He is a fraud and a Conor nut hugger. He’s simply a pseudo intellectual who doesn’t actually speak sense when you look past the ridiculous speaking style.
Anyway another Conor thread that should be wastelanded

lol the hate in this thread is strong.
thanks for the like @Klaavical. you will keep me strong and keep me from crying myself to sleep tonight

Mental warfare is the biggest myth Pseudo intellectuals have convinced the masses exist.

Mental warfare is the biggest myth Pseudo intellectuals have convinced the masses exist.
???
ok.

Naruto is awesome by the way. Naruto was the master of mental warfare with his Talk-No Jutsu <3

Maybe in 2016 this thread would have done well.

As it stands now Conor lost his last 2 fights and his trash talk and "antics" have become boring, uninspiring and weak.

It's MUSASHI, not Mushashi.
Maybe remove Conor's balls from your face while you are reading that book? Can you handle being away from his dick that long?

Stupid Conortards.

Maybe in 2016 this thread would have done well.

As it stands now Conor lost his last 2 fights and his trash talk and "antics" have become boring, uninspiring and weak.

I was just hoping to encourage the sherbros to read a good book more than anything :)
I expected the flood of hate. It's all good

It's MUSASHI, not Mushashi.
Maybe remove Conor's balls from your face while you are reading that book? Can you handle being away from his dick that long?

Stupid Conortards.
Oops, mistyped. I've read the book twice but I guess I should have googled to make sure I spelled it correctly lol Ill fix it. Thanks for letting me know :)

Oops, mistyped. I've read the book twice but I guess I should have googled to make sure I spelled it correctly lol Ill fix it. Thanks for letting me know :)

I doubt that very much. Reading Musashi thousands of time and not knowing how to write it. Are you retarded?

Back